Chapter 66: Always Something

Dave

"Where are you David?"

"I'm out with the kids mama. What's wrong with you?"

"I feel like y'all ignoring me. I will fly my ass back down there."

"We not ignoring you mama. We just got a lot of stuff going on."

"I've been texting you. There is nothing in this world that keeps a person so busy that they can't talk to they loved ones."

"I hear you mama, I'm sorry."

"Mhm. What my babies doing?" I looked in my rear view and seen the kids were sleep.

"They sleep. I'm about to pick up some food and head to the house."

"You talked to Treasure?"

"Yeah, she doing good mama. She just.."

"Down. I know." I pulled up to the drive thru of Astro's and ordered us some food. I talked to my moms for 20 more minutes until I got to the house. "Kiss everybody for me. Love you."

"I love you too ma. Tell pops I said wassup."

"Okay." She hung up and I grabbed the food and these two big ass overgrown children before going in the house.

"That's a damn shame. You couldn't make two trips?" She grabbed the food out of my hand.

"Mind ya business Reni." I put JJ and Kairi in they bed before going into the kitchen. "Where's my brother?"

"Man Cave with Jordan." I nodded and grabbed the food before leaping down the stairs.

"Aye nigga. Sup Fat Ass." I smiled at Jordan who was standing himself using the chair.

"Mad disrespectful to my son nigga."

"It's all love. Here." I tossed him his food and handed him his drink.

"Good looking." I nodded and jogged back up the stairs. I jogged up the other stairs and started coughing. I gotta stop smoking. I went inside the room and smirked. My Giggles was laying on the bed ass naked and it was a sight to see.

"You was waiting on me baby?" I smiled making her blush.

"I actually was putting some cocoa butter on and I got tired." I grabbed the cocoa butter off the dresser and laid her back. I dipped into the jar and lathered it on my hands before rubbing her body down. She stared at me as I rubbed her down. I put extra love by her stomach because she tells me every day how she doesn't want too many stretch marks. I got down to her ankle and got a little sad looking at her ankle bracelet. My baby is on house arrest for two months and I really just wanna put a hit out on Carla.

I shook out my thoughts and continued my massage. I was now at her pretty ass feet. Once I started rubbing she started moaning making me lick my lips. "You better stop all that damn moaning."

"I can't." She moaned. "It feel too good." I kissed up her body and she closed her legs shut making me laugh. I grabbed her robe and handed it to her. We had sex a couple of days ago and my little Giggles squirted everywhere. Shit was a damn tsunami. I thought it was beautiful but her little shy ass been embarrassed every since. I'm just go keep teasing her until she give in again. "You brought me some?"

"Yeah I got you that big ass burrito." She smiled hard and I shook my head before handing her, her food and drink.

"Y'all had fun?" I sat down next to her and ate my food.

"Everything was straight. My little nigga got into a fight though."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't start tripping mamas. I already got on him but he was defending Kairi. Some little nigga pushed my little butt down and before I was able to get up and act a fool JJ was handling it."