Chapter 17: Meet My Moms

Dave

"Come on Giggles, you the only one who haven't ate yet."

"I'm tired and my face hurt." I huffed and counted to ten.

"I'm not go give you no more dick if you not up in 20 minutes."

"I went almost two years without dick, I'll be okay." I chuckled and dragged her ass to the edge of the bed.

"Dave! Stop!!"

"Come on baby you gotta get up for real." She huffed before kicking me and stomping to the bathroom. I walked in there and smack her ass. "Fix ya little attitude before you get fucked up." She rolled her eyes and started brushing her teeth. I grabbed her by her neck and she looked up at me smiling. "You just want me to pluck them bitches out don't you?" She moved me away from her and continued brushing her teeth. "Aight say less." I smacked her ass again and she kicked me. "The fuck?" She rinsed out her mouth and when she was done I grabbed her picking her up. "You crazy?"

"Just a little." She smiled. "Where's JJ?"

"Downstairs playing with Kairi?" Her eyes lit up.

"She's here?!"

"Yes ya ass was sleep forever and shit."

"Milli okay with me meeting her?"

"For now she is." She chuckled and shook her head. She went inside her suitcase pulling out some clothes. She took her shirt off and I seen some bruises on her back. I know they weren't from me although we did get rough last night. I walked over and touched it and she flinched. "Yeah." I nodded biting my lip, once again trying to control myself. This shit is fucking with my mental and Imma need about 9 blunts to get me through it.

"Baby. I'm okay."

"Did you know you had a bruise?" She put her jeans on.

"No. Nothing really started hurting until this morning."

"Yo lips went down but ya eye looking a little fugly." Her mouth dropped and I laughed.

"Fuck you." She laughed.

"Naw but for real. You just got the cuts on ya face. The swelling went down." She sighed and sat on the bed. "What's wrong?"

"I never wanted to talk about this ever again."

"Come on baby." She took a deep breath and looked down. I usually would've went to picked her head up but I can tell she was gathering herself.

"I never got beat but we did fight a lot and it was because he put his hands on me first. Of course I would leave worst than he did most of the time because he is a man."

"Anybody know?"

"Serenity and the girls know. Mama Gena know from walking in on it multiple times. My mama just think I was out here fighting and I kept it like that. I really didn't want anybody in my business but I couldn't hide it from everybody."

"Why you never left?"

"Because I was fucking stupid. Thought it was okay I guess. I don't know." She sighed. "I honestly loved Jayceon. But I couldn't take that and him cheating so I had to walk away for JJ's well being. I wasn't mentally healthy and I needed to be in order to be the mother I needed to be."

"Do you think.."

"No. I really love you Dave and I wish I would have ran into you first but God plans things for a reason. Without Jayceon I wouldn't have JJ." I sat down next to her and kissed her.