Chapter 47: Game Night

Treasure

"Giggles." I turned around and smiled at him. I was sitting in Reni's living room on the floor while everybody was getting the games situated. He sat behind me and placed me in between his legs. I leaned back on his chest and sighed. "You okay?" He snuggled his head in my neck.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you baby. I just hate seeing you like that."

"It's okay." He kissed my cheek and I smiled. On the way over here, Dave and I got into a big ass argument about what I did to Precious. I told him she called JJ illiterate and that set me off but he was completely ignoring me. We were yelling in each other face in the car and I'm pretty sure everyone around us could hear us even though we had the windows up. When we got here we kept arguing and I just gave up and walked away. We've been talking with our friends and smoking. This is the first time we said anything to each other. "You gotta stop talking to me like I'm a child."

"I know baby, I gotta get better."

"You been taking your medicine?"

"Yeah but I didn't today." I looked at him and shook my head. "Go on and say it."

"I'm not saying anything it's your health and you're a grown ass man." He looked and me and licked his lips.

"Imma do better. I just forgot today honestly. I wanted to do everything you needed me to do."

"That should be first on your list regardless baby."

"I know baby." He kissed me and made the kiss deepen.

"Aight stop all that shit." Chris kicked Dave making him mug him.

"Get fucked up, yellow ass nigga."

"Yeah whatever patchy."

"Least I got a full head of hair, you birdman looking ass nigga."

"Whatever." Chris mumbled and I laughed. Daniel sat next to me and gave me a hug.

"You feeling better hot head?"

"Yeah thanks Daniel." I smiled and he dapped up Dave.

"We playing uno!" Court cheered.

"Bitch no, because you outta control when you lose." Moni said.

"Imma be good."

"Shiiiiiiiiid." Serenity laughed.

"Control her Chris."

"I got her." Chris made Court sit on his lap and she started blushing making us all giggle at her. Hakeem who? We started the game and Bully ass won twice and Moni won three times.
"Fuck this!! Y'all niggas is cheating!!"

"Court!"

"Naw fuck that! I'm done! Fake ass bitches!" Chris mouth dropped, along with the rest of the guys, while me, Moni, and Serenity shook our heads. We already knew this was coming.

"Damn Court, it's just a game." She threw her cards at Bully before getting up and going in the backyard. Chris shook his head and followed her mad ass.

"What are you doing for Kairi birthday Dave?" Moni asked.

"We taking her to this jumper place. Having a little party there. The next day she wanna go to Disneyland with JJ."

"Aww." She cooed. "That's like her best friend now."

"Kairi better back up." Reni mugged Dave and he scrunched up his face.