Chapter 100: This Couldn't Be The End

Happy Birthday Jayda!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Omniscient

"Get the fuck away from me!!" Treasure screamed.

"Treasure come on! We have to go!!" She pushed the nurses and Serenity away from her.

"Is my husband okay?! Please tell me!! Is he okay?!! " She screamed in tears. "Please!!"

"We have to check on your babies ma'am." Serenity stared at Treasure trying not to break down. She had Dave's blood all over her.

"Treasure, calm down please. You gotta get your babies out." Serenity pointed to her stomach.

Treasure had gone into Labor in the middle of the party but her water completely broke during the shoot out. Not only did she have Dave's blood on her but she had started bleeding as well and needed immediate help.

"I'll take her to the back. Go get changed."
Candace walked Treasure to the back Serenity went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

She was drenched in blood. The blood of the love of her life. She watched as him and Dave could have possibly took their last breath. At this point Serenity couldn't hold it together anymore and she broke down. She smashed the mirror in front of her screamed.

"Please Bully!!" She cried. "I can't!!"

She started hyperventilating

She started hyperventilating. She felt herself being grabbed out the bathroom and she cried on they chest.

"Baby girl."

"I can't daddy!' I can't! I need to see him please!"

"He's in surgery, baby girl." She slid down on the floor and Brian slid down with her never letting go. "Leave it in Gods hand baby."

"I can't lose him daddy." She sniffed. "I just got him." She wiped her eyes and noticed blood all over her hands.

"We gotta get you stitched up."