Chapter 77: Happy Birthday Twins

Dave

Dave

"Come on mama's you gotta get up." I chuckled trynna wake Giggles up for the 20th time.

"Leave me alone." She groaned.

"Come on baby, the party start in 2 hours and you know you wanna oversee everything." She mugged me and got up before limping to the bathroom making me chuckle.

"Fuck you! Stop laughing nigga!" I bit my lip trynna suppress my laugh and my phone starting ringing.

"Yer!"

"Boy, I'll come through this phone and slap the shit outta you!" I looked at my screen. "Put some respect on my name."

"Sorry ma."

"Ooooo you got yelled at pops!" JJ laughed and stuck out his tongue.

"Boy fu-." I stopped myself when my mama raised an eyebrow. "Where my thuggas?"

"Candace and Brian took them to breakfast, JJ and Kairi didn't wanna go."

"Why?" I scrunched up my face.

"Because we never see nana." Kairi appeared in the screen.

"Can we go back with her to New York?"

"I gotta ask y'all mama."

"Why?" JJ asked.

"Because she's his boss." Kairi answered making me smack my lips.

"Oh yeah he gotta do everything mama say." JJ snickered and I flicked off the screen.

"David."

"Sorry." I heard JJ and Kairi laughing and I mugged them. I knew these two motherfuckas was going to get on my nerves ever since they met. Assholes.

"Let me see where ya father is. I'll be right back."

"Mama!" JJ yelled. I turned around and seen Giggles walking out the bathroom. She smiled softly and I gave her the phone. "Hey mama! Dang mama what happened to yo neck?!" JJ scrunched up his face.

"Mind yo business little boy."

"Pops didn't hit you right? Aww man, but y'all was happy yesterday."

"Pops didn't hit me Jayceon. Now I told you to mind ya business and I mean it." I walked to the bathroom and grabbed her pills. When I walked back out I handed it to her and she sighed.

"I know the look baby, don't feel bad." She gave the phone back to me and took the medicine.

"Hey I wanna talk to my mama." Kairi mugged me.

"I don't care little girl I'm yo daddy."

"Okay. But that's my mama." These kids are fucking rude.