Chapter 10: Home

"Mommy!!!!!" JJ ran to me crying. I picked him up and swung him around.

"Hi baby!!" I cried and wiped his tears. I was so happy to see him. My flight came in yesterday but I asked Mama Gena if she can watch him for one more day well I rested my body. She went to being nasty but agreed.

"I miss you."

."I miss you more." I smiled. I put him down and he ran inside our apartment. I looked at Jayceon and rolled my eyes. He came in and brought some of JJ's stuff in.

"You got some explaining to do."

"About what Jayceon?" I folded my arms.

"Why you was in New York acting like you don't know what you got at home and..."

"First of all." I put my finger up. "The only thing I got at home is my fucking son and I didn't forget that. I called him every single day or he called me."

"You think I don't see those hickeys?!!"

"And?!!! You ain't my nigga!!! I got it from my nigga!!!" He looked at me and then tossed a lamp at the wall. "Get the fuck out until you calm down Jayceon!!"

"Daddy?" JJ came from behind me.

"I'll see you later son. Give me a hug." JJ walked over to him and hugged him. "I love you, I'll see you later."

"Love you too." Jayceon got up and walked out the door and I went and locked it. I looked at the broken lamp and sighed. "Why Daddy break that mommy?"

"Daddy just got a little upset. It's not okay what he did but he didn't mean to... Go on in the room and play okay." He nodded and ran to his room. I went into the storage closet to grab my broom and dust pan and swept up the glass. After I was done I went to throw it away and my phone rang.

"Hello."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Treasure."

"I just got into it with Jayceon that's all." I went to wash my hands so I could get started on our dinner.

"About what?"

"You. Well not you exactly you, but the hickeys on my neck."

"The fucks the problem? You ain't his girl."

"That's why we were arguing."

"He didn't touch you right?"

"Hell no. He just threw a lamp." I looked at the camera and he had an unreadable expression.

"I'm coming down there."

"Dave no. He just pulled a little tantrum. And I want y'all to meet first before y'all start threatening each other."

"He ain't go fuck with me cause I got what he want and ain't go never get back." He scoffed.

"Baby, you coming down here in a couple of weeks anyway, just chill out until then okay." He mumbled something under his breath and I looked at him. "Okay?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah Giggles damn. What you doing?"

"I'm cooking me and my baby some dinner."

"Aww you in mommy mode. Cute ass." He chuckled and I smiled.

"What you doing big head?"

"I was in the Stu earlier, Judy came in there starting shit so I left."

"Why you letting that bald bitch fuck with yo money."

"First off calm ya shit. Second, I was already done we was just smoking."