Chapter 26: Can You Promise Me This?

"Dave?" I walked into my apartment and seen candles lit up everywhere. He walked out the bedroom with nike sweats on and no shirt and smiled. "What's going on?"

"Date night." I chuckled and walked over to him.

"Why the sudden gesture?"

"When you called me on Christmas it really fucked with me seeing you like that. I wanna make sure you always got a smile on your face Giggles." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled. "Go on in there and get comfortable baby. Let me take care of you." I walked into the room and got undressed. I took a quick shower just so I can be fresh because Dave is nasty as hell. I had on my pink tights with a sports bra on. I went back into the living-room looking for Dave and he came out the kitchen with two plates in his hand.

"Baby." I smiled.

"Why are you doing all of this?"

"Because I love you." He sat the plates down at the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down in it and he sat next to me. I silently prayed before diving in it.

"This is good." I smiled. He had cooked collar greens, mac and cheese, jerk chicken, cornbread and yams . My boyfriend went the fuck in. "When did you have time to make all this?"

"I started earlier and when you told me you was gonna go ride in JJ car that gave me more time."

"Aww." I cooed and pinched his cheeks. He leant over and gave me a kiss.

"How was your day?"

"Shit, I was just chilling, waiting on my fine ass girlfriend to come back home. How was yours?"

"Tiring but glad it's over."

"You only got a few more months left."

"No I still need a little bit more money."

"Hmm."

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing. How was finals?"

"Oh boy!! I aced them!!" I cheesed. I was so happy because those was my last classes and now I was going through the graduation process.

"Congratulations Giggles!" He clapped. "That's my girl!" He pounded on the table and cheered. He's so extra.

"Thank you." I laughed. "Your album coming along."

"It's straight."

"Thought of a name yet?"

"Paranoia." He said proudly.

"Imma sneak down there and listen to it."

"And Imma fuck you in the studio booth." I gasped making him chuckle. We had small talk and finished up eating. I got up to wash the dishes but he stopped me. "None of that tonight." I looked at him confused and he grabbed the dishes from me before heading inside the kitchen. He came back out and grabbed my hand. "Come on." He led me into the bedroom and sat me on the bed. He opened the closet and shopping bags spilled out.

"David."

"I don't wanna hear shit."

"You already got me shit for Christmas. I didn't need anything else."

"Yes you did now open it." I rolled You my eyes and pulled out the bags. He got me a bunch of Gucci, some shoes, a few perfumes, and some jewelry.

"Why do you keep getting me diamonds?"

"So I can fuck you with some diamonds on." My mouth dropped and I picked up the gifts and put them away in the closet hearing him laugh. "I still make you nervous baby?"