Chapter 63: Honesty

I missed y'all 💙

Treasure

"Kairi and JJ come here now!"

"Yes mama?" They both asked.

"Who did it?"

"Did what?" JJ asked. I picked up the shattered picture frames. Yes one or both of them broke 4 pictures and left it there. Kairi looked down and JJ looked at her. "It was me mama, I'm sorry." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you say anything when you broke it? How did you break it?"

"I was playing hide and seek with Kairi and ran into the shelf. I got scared so I tried to hide it."

"Next time you break something you tell me or Tickle Bear. That goes for you too Kairi. I could have cut my foot or you could have cut yourself. Go in your room and play, stop running around in this living room."

"Okay mama, I'm sorry."

"It's fine JJ." They both ran off and I cleaned up the glass and picture frames. It was clear as day Kairi broke it, but JJ didn't want her to get in trouble. I can't with them two.

"Baby!!" Dave screamed through the house. "Baby!!! Baby!!!!" He came inside the living room. "You don't hear me calling you?"

"I heard yo loud ass."

"Why you didn't answer?" I put all the glass into the trash bag I had.

"Yes Papa Bear?"

"Mama Gena want get the kids for the weekend."

"That's fine with me."

"Good because I'm trynna take your fine ass out." He licked his lips and I blushed. "Who broke something?"

"It was definitely Kairi but JJ took the fall."

"They both get on my nerves."

"They protect each other. I think it's kinda cute. Me and Reni used to do that."

"Shit not me and Bully. If it came to moms we was snitching." I shook my head. I could believe it because they do that now. "Go get dressed, imma get the kids ready."

"Where we going?"

"Somewhere casual so keep it light." Secretive ass. I went upstairs to our room and searched through the closet. I decided to wear a shirt dress to hide my bump. I sat down in the chair in the closet and got started on my makeup. I decided on something light as well because ever since I got pregnant I've been breaking out like crazy and it's honestly pissing me off. I smiled at myself and low key started crying. Here I fucking go.

"Mama what's wrong?" I quickly turned to see JJ standing there and I wiped my face.

"Nothing baby I'm fine."

"Don't tell stories mama, What's wrong?" I sighed and gestured for him to come sit with me.

"I have this condition where I sometimes get upset but don't have a reason behind it. I take medicine for it But because the babies are inside of me, I can't take my medicine."

"You take the same medicine as Tickle Bear?"

"How do you know Tickle Bear take medicine?"

"He told me when I asked him why he hurt you." I bit my lip and tried to hold back my tears.

"It's similar to Tickle Bears but not the same."

"Is it ever gonna go away?"

"I don't think so. But it is supposed to make me better."