Chapter 94: A New York Wedding 💙

300 Votes 💙

Serenity

"These are my friends Monica and Courtney, and this is my cousin Serenity." He looked at me with an intense look. A type of look that make your heart start beating fast.

"Well if you go stare, you can at least buy me a drink." He smirked and grabbed my hand before walking me over to the VIP bar.

"What you wanna drink?"

"Hennessy." He smiled and ordered the drinks.

"Drinking that dark." He chuckled.

"Always." He handed me the drink and I stared at him. He was talking but I didn't hear shit he was saying.

He was tall, brown, skin was smooth to perfection and he had beautiful teeth. I was definitely making him my victim tonight but I had to play hard to get.

"You so busy staring at me, you not even listening."

"How you know I'm not ignoring you?"

"The way you standing there biting ya lip is a give away." He smirked and I blushed. What the fuck? Why this nigga got me blushing? Get it all the way together Serenity.

"Whatever." I giggled. "Imma go back over here with my besties. Thanks for the drink." I smiled and walked off.

"Reni!" I looked up at Treasure. "You okay?"

"Yeah just reminiscing." She chuckled.

"As you get ready and walk down the aisle, yo flashbacks go hit you like a truck."

"Hope it don't give me a headache." I continued doing my makeup while Treasure kept fixing my hair. "Sissy, my hair is fine."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and put the brush down. "Imma go find Dave."

"No the fuck you not. I already finished yo makeup and I'll be damned if he fuck it off." She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"I just want a kiss."

"No Treasure." I mugged her and flicked her ear and she pinched my arm. "Ow!"

"Stop flicking my ear!"

"Hey! Stop all that damn arguing." Auntie Candace walked in.

"You look so beautiful Serenity." She smiled and grabbed my wrist. "I gave Treasure a bracelet for her wedding and I thought it was only right to give you one. You may not be my blood daughter but I love you like you are. I watched you and her grow into beautiful successful women and I couldn't be prouder." I pouted and pulled her into a hug. "And I know you, don't worry about yo bitch ass mama. If she don't show she don't know." I nodded. I shouldn't want my mama here but deep down inside I unfortunately do.

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too. Stop before y'all mess up y'all makeup." She giggled and wiped me and Treasure's eyes.

"Are y'all crying in here without me?" Moni walked in and Treasure smiled hard.

"I knew yo ass was pregnant." She ran over and hugged her.

"I was just trynna be on the safe side. I wasn't trying to keep it a secret." She looked down at her little pudge. "Reni got me in this tight ass dress, now everybody go know."

"You picked your own dress out. Nobody told you to be a hoochie." I waved her off and laughed. She rolled her eyes and flicked me off when Candace wasn't looking. Mama walked in and smiled.