Chapter 58: The Interview

Y'all I don't know how to feel about this damn ponytail Dave got in his hair 😂😂.
The rollers took me out!! 😭😭😭😭

Treasure

"Hey it's your partner Big Boy from Big Boy in the morning show and after months I got the most loved, hated Vlogger in the world right now Treasure and her man Dave East in the the neighborhood."

"Hi you guys." I smiled.

"Sup."

"So how long y'all been together?"

"A year in a half." I answered.

"Where did y'all meet and how?" Dave and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"She was lost in Times Square and I scooped her up."

"I was not lost." He made a face.

"Me and my friends were drinking hard as hell and I lost them in the crowd. I tried working my stupid uber app and it wouldn't open. His stalker self came out of nowhere."

"Oh I'm a stalker now?" He smiled and I blushed. "I got a confession." He said smiling. "I was watching Treasure at one of the clubs and was trynna holla at her but when I was going to they section they had already dipped."

"You're lying."

"I swear. I was up in there with Trey and shit in my own little section and I spotted you. I was pissed off when I lost you but faith brought us together."

"Y'all are so cute." Natalie cooed.

"Dave got her over there blushing!" Louie G joked making everyone laugh. I flicked him off and laughed.

"So what made y'all make it official? Now a days people just be "talking"."

"On her last night I knew I didn't want anyone else to have her so I asked her to be my girl. Told her she had to trust me."

"You trust him?"

"I do. He hasn't giving me any reason not to trust him."

"So how did y'all keep y'all relationship a secret? We didn't find out about you until New Years."

"I wanted to keep it low key. I didn't want to be all over the blogs and girls keep coming for me all the time. I fight but I didn't have a lot of confidence for all the hurtful things people can say. His fans are mean as hell. If we went out we would meet each other there or I would have big ass glasses on. For a long time I was just mystery girl."

"What changed your mind on New Years?"

"I was drunk."

"Damn." They all started laughing.

"You ever fight someone over Dave?" Louie G asked.

"Not over him but because of him I have. The fight in New York I had but no one knew it was me was because of this girl he used to talk to and a few months later the same girl tried jumping my cousin."

"I remember that! I didn't know it was you!" I chuckled.

"Yeah it was me. My other fight was this year. His fans was grabbing all on Kairi and I didn't like that so I moved her over and of course her and her friend tried jumping me."

"People just don't know how to one on one anymore."

"Word." Dave agreed. "My baby be rocking them."

"Treasure like Mayweather." Louie G laughed.

"The first time we heard of you was on New Years but the second time was when we seen you drag that lady across the counter at your job."