Chapter 62: Semi Good Vibes

Treasure

"I just wanna break up all yo shit. Call yo mama phone let her know that she raised a bitch. Then dial tone click! And fuck your little fake ass friends coming around acting like they bros. I seen y'all little group texts where y'all lile to brag about yo hoes. And you can tell your little bitch that I screenshot all her naked pics. Oh you wanna send nudes to my man, wake up and see yo boobs on the gram! Little bitch! I can not stand you right hand to Jesus. I might cut out all of the tongues out yo sneakers. Smash yo TV's from Best Buy you go turn me into left eye. I don't wanna hear about invasion of privacy. I had a feeling, it turns out you lied to me. I'm holding back everything that's inside of me. How you out fucking with bitches that follow me?!!"

"Damn Giggles what I do?" Dave stood by the door staring at me.

"Nothing, I just like the song." I turned it down.

"Sounds to me like yo ass was feeling it." I chuckled and shook my head.

"A little bit, but it's the past." He walked over to me and kissed me.

"You look beautiful mamas."

"Thank you." I smiled up at him.

"I'm about to go help yo mama downstairs."

"No the fuck you not." I smacked my lips. "The doctor told you to take it easy, you lucky I'm even letting you do this grand opening shit."

"That's on my birthday."

"I don't care. You lucky I'm letting you go."

"Is everything situated in the backyard?" I changed the subject.

"It's straight. Bully big ass got all the tables set up and shit. Moms is cooking with Reni, and Mama. Pops is barbecuing with Unc, and Court and Moni just got done decorating."

"What the hell you do?"

"I instructed them on what to do." I smacked my lips.

"You didn't help?"

"I supervised."

"You wrong as hell. Did you inform your guests I didn't wanna take pictures or nothing?"

"Of course baby." I nodded. I was waiting on my own time to reveal I was pregnant. I was trying to find an outfit that didn't show my belly but because I was carrying twins I had already formed a bump and every little shirt showed. "My baby girls straight in there?"

"The babies are fine." I rolled my eyes.

"See it's about to be four of y'all with the eye rolling shit. Imma pluck them bitches out."

"Don't be rude." I cleaned up the room a little and we headed downstairs.

"Cousin!" Reni cheesed and I walked over to hug her. "How you doing?"

"I'm fine. I'm hungry." Mama Lisa handed me a little plate. It had my favorites, mac and cheese, greens, yams, ham, and jambalaya . I sat down and prayed before digging in.

"Ma I asked for a plate and you told me I had to wait, you wrong."

"Are you carrying two babies?" He huffed and mumbled some shit under his breath. She slapped him in the back of the head and he pouted.

"What y'all in here doing to my husband?"

"They starving me Gena baby." He whined and she hugged him. She came over and gave me a hug and I caught Dave sneaking my mac and cheese.

"You got me fu- messed up David." I scoffed. He shrugged his shoulders and I started crying.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Kairi asked me frowning. I couldn't even talk that's how hard I was crying. I pointed at Dave and she walked over to him and started hitting him on the leg, she even bit him.