Chapter 45: She's Full Of Resentment

Dave

"I'm worried about her ma. She won't eat, she won't talk to anybody, she sleeps during the day and she's up at night. She's barley even talking to JJ ma. I've been distracting him though with Kairi and shit. I told Gena that JJ had to hold off going over there because Treasure lashed on me when she found out Jayceon picked him up from school."

"She's hurt son. Even though she's moved on Jayceon was a big part of her life and he hurt her bad. You need to watch her good though before she cracks Dave."

"I know mama. When is ya flight landing?"

"In the morning. We staying over at Reni house. You got everything together?"

"Yeah Moni told me everything that Treasure had going on. I just needed to make sure the cake was still being prepared correctly."

"Imma come over when I settle in tomorrow."

"She probably won't talk to you though. She won't even talk to Reni." She sighed and I heard glass breaking in the room. "Let me call you back." I walked in the room and gasped. "Treasure!"

I quickly grabbed her and brought her inside of the bathroom

I quickly grabbed her and brought her inside of the bathroom. Her hand was bleeding all over the place so I grabbed a towel to put pressure on it. I got the first aid kit from under the sink and cleaned her up before stitching her up. "Talk to me baby." She looked at me and then looked down. "What happened?"

"Nothing Dave. I just looked at myself in the mirror and then." She shrugged. I wrapped her hand up and she hopped off the sink. I grabbed her and she looked up at me. Those beautiful carefree eyes that I used to look into were no longer there. She looked lost and hopeless now. She just wasn't herself. But I wasn't about to go anywhere. "Where's JJ?"

"Yo mama took him to basketball practice for me." She stared off into space lost and then looked at me.

"Okay, what you want to eat?" I looked at her confused. She hasn't eaten or left her room since the shit happened now all of sudden she wanna cook.

"I can cook baby. You go ahead and take a shower." I turned on the shower and she got undressed right in front of me. My dick immediately got hard. She looked at me and smiled before hopping into the shower. I went inside her room and cleaned up all the broken class before throwing away three of her mirrors. Don't ask me why she got so many mirrors in here. I washed my hands and started to make dinner. My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Yo."

"Aye how Skittles doing?"

"Shit she just broke a damn mirror then talking about some what you wanna eat?"

"Skittles is bugging man. I just want her to get better."

"Me too fam. Where Reni at?"

"Shit, sitting in her room eating. She got an attitude because Treasure won't talk to her but she also understands. She said when she drop little baby she fighting her baby daddy. We argued about that shit for an hour."