Chapter 48: Crazy

Dave

"Naw man she's been tripping, tripping lately. She's been going to the therapist but now she's been acting sad as shit. I've asked her what's going on and she doesn't tell me shit."

"I understand my nigga, but you gotta understand she's been with this nigga for a long time. She probably considered him a best friend at one time and to hear all the shit he did to her or knew about is basically betrayal at it's finest. It's definitely go fuck with her mental."

"I know fam, I just miss my baby. I don't like seeing her have to force herself to go places. I knew she didn't really wanna be at Kairi's party but I know she will always put the kids first no matter what she's going through."

"Real woman shit." Bully coughed and passed the blunt back to me. "Skittles go be good man, it's just go take some time. Don't give up on her."

"Never." I continued smoking with this nigga and then my phone started ringing.

"What's Good?"

"Tickle Bear."

"JJ? Where yo mama at?"

"Uhm, uhm, the police got her."

"What!! Where y'all at?!" I hopped up and got my shit and motioned for Bully to bring his ass.

"We at the mall Tickle Bear. Can you come get me us?" We hopped in the car and sped off.

"I'm on my way. Where's Reni?"

"She with them too. I sitting at the food place with Kairi."

"Here I come JJ. Don't move. What happened?"

"A lot of girls came and started bothering mommy and she told them to stop and they wouldn't. They tried touching Kairi and mommy got mad. They was hitting each other and then everybody starting hitting mommy and Reni got up and started hitting them too. But she had a gun."

"I'm going to fuck her up." Bully mumbled.

"You and Little Butt okay?"

"We okay. Mommy told us to stay here and call you. So I called you." He frowned. "Where they taking my mommy and Reni."

"They just going somewhere because they in trouble."

"Are they okay, because mommy face was bleeding a lot."

"Shit." I cursed. I stopped in front of the mall not giving a fuck that I wasn't supposed to park there and ran inside.

"Where you at JJ? I'm here."

"Right here Tickle Bear!"

"Daddy!" I turned around and ran over to them picking them up and giving them a big hug.

"Can we go get my mommy."

"Best friend hurt." I sighed and carried them out of the mall. It was a bunch of females trying to get my attention but my focus was my kids, my woman and my sister in law. They go have to catch me another time. I buckled them inside they seats and hopped inside the car.

"Reni location say they at Torrance Police Station." I gripped the steering wheel trynna calm myself down and then I sped off. I didn't go as fast as I did earlier because the kids was in the car but I was trynna get these two hot heads out of here. Reni definitely didn't need to stay her pregnant ass inside of there. I know Bully is about to chew her fucking head off and I might need to slide him my medication.

We reached the police station and we both got out with the kids and headed inside. After 30 minutes of arguing with these fucking pigs I was able to bail them out. JJ walked over and hugged me.