Chapter 16: Calm Down

October

"Treasure if you think you flying my son out to New York you're fucking mistaking!"

"I don't think I am, I'm going to." I shrugged and he grabbed me hard as hell.

"Don't make me hurt yo ass Treasure."

"Give me a reason to fuck you up Jayceon." I snatched my arm back.

"You about to fly my son to a complete strangers house!!!"

"JJ has already met Dave multiple times!! The little boy have a whole nickname for the man! I can't be with this man and JJ never know him are you fucking crazy!!"

"Naw you fucking crazy! He ain't going!"

"He fucking going!! Ain't shit you can say!!" I grabbed JJ's bag and Jayceon pushed me into the wall causing the picture frame to fall and break on my face. I looked at him and touched my face before I took off on his ass. We were swinging on each other, connecting each hit until I seen Jayceon getting hit with a broom.

"Take ya ass up them mothefucking stairs right now or get the fuck outta my house!!" Gena yelled and Jayceon huffed before going up the stairs. She grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen before grabbing some peroxide and rubbing on the cuts I had on my face. She did the same for my knuckles too. She then grabbed some ice putting it on a towel and handing it to me. "Put it on ya mouth child." I sighed and put it on my mouth. "Y'all can't keep doing this shit."

"He put his hands on me first. I tried to have a reasonable adult conversation with this man and he spazzed out."

"You know he don't want another man around his son."

"And I totally understand that but he's being childish. He brought plenty of girls he doesn't see a future with around JJ and although I tell him not to he still does it. This is the first man I have ever brought around him and he keeps losing his mind about it. I'm staying out there for a couple of days. I wasn't asking for permission, I was just letting him know."

"You really like this boy?"

"I love him."

"That's why Jayceon spazzing out. He know he doesn't have a chance with you now. He doesn't have you wrapped around his finger anymore."

"That's what happens when you cheat."

"Girl don't I know it. That's why he out here looking like his sorry ass Daddy." She chuckled and I shook my head.

"Let me know when I gotta hide my som, because I know ya new man go try and kill him."

"I look that bad?" I took my phone out to look at my face and gasp. "I'm going to fuck him up." I mumbled. I had four cuts on my face, three was from the picture frame and one above my eye from his ring. My lips was swollen and I had a big ass bruise on my cheek. Tears started to form in my eyes because I was so damn angry. "Can you go get JJ so we can go to the airport please?" She nodded and went upstairs. My phone started ringing and I answered it not knowing it was a FaceTime call.

"What the fuck happened to yo fucking face Treasure?!!!"

"I got into it with Jayceon." I heard shuffling and then a gun cocking. "Serenity put that shit down. We can't leave JJ fatherless. And I told you stop keeping that shit in your car."

"I'm not go kill him, just take him out for a few weeks and it's licensed."

"Chill Reni."

"What happened?"

"He spazzed out about me taking JJ to New York. He pushed my ass into the wall and the picture frame fell on me. I blacked out and started beating his ass, but you know he not about to go down without a fight with his bitch ass."