Chapter 98: Baby Shower

Dave

"Harmony!" I fussed at my thugga because she had the nerve and the audacity to draw on the walls and all over the TV. This was it and I have had it. "Why'd you do that?! Give me the crayon!"

"No!" I snatched her little ass up and popped her. She looked at me like she didn't know who I was anymore and busted out in tears.

"Da!" Heaven popped her nosey ass in the living room.

"Don't yo little ass start too." She frowned. "Go back to the playroom!" They both walked off and I scoffed.

"Daddy what's wrong? Oh Jesus!" Kairi dramatic ass busted inside the living room. "You need help?"

"You really go help me little butt?"

"Yeah daddy, you looked stressed." She giggled and I smacked my lips.

We got the cleaning supplies and cleaned up Harmony's mess. I was appalled because this is some shit I would think Heaven would have done. It probably was her idea still.

"What y'all doing?" Giggles asked walking into the house.

"Mama, Harmony drew all over the living room and daddy actually popped her." Giggles put her hand over chest.

"You hit your precious thugga?"

"Fuck outta here." She started laughing.

"Happy Birthday mama."

"Thank you baby." She kissed Kairi's forehead.

"Imma just paint over the wall."

"Okay." I looked at her fully and seen how good she looked. "What?"

"You fine as fuck." I licked over my lips. "What time this baby shower start?"

"Don't start." She laughed. "Where my girls at?"

"Playroom. Where's JJ?"

"He said he wanted to be apart of Bully's security team."

"That boy." I laughed.

"Come on, we already running a little late." She grabbed Little Butts hand and we walked into the devils layer.

"Mama." Harmony pouted and reached up for her.

"I can't pick you up mama's, you're too heavy. What's wrong?"

"Da hit." She pouted.

"Were you being bad?" She nodded. "I told you when you're being bad you get popped. No one told you to draw on the walls."

"Heaven." I fucking knew it.

"Stop doing everything Heaven told you to do or you get a whooping." She nodded and Giggles bent down to kiss her. "And you, stop being a mastermind JJ Jr." Heaven smirked and gave Giggles a hug. Bad ass.

Giggles fixed they hair and then we loaded up the truck.

"Mama when the boys coming?"

"A few weeks."

"I'm excited. We can do more pranks on daddy." I cut my eyes at her through the rear view mirror and she smirked.

"Imma do something so messed up to y'all, y'all go regret ever fucking with me."

"You better not hurt my babies."

"I don't wanna hear that shit. They attacked me with fucking mouse traps and you made my ass slip in vegetable oil. The only thing saving you is the fact that you pregnant."