7🍃

Jimin hustled about in his kitchen. He wanted everything to be perfect. He was making Stuffed Chicken Valentino and pasta with Alfredo sauce. He had garlic bread and was baking some cupcakes for dessert. It was not a long recipe so he didn't have to rush too much.

Yungwon was in his room. He honestly debated going to tell the boy that they were going to have company. He didn't want him to ruin the night with his bad attitude. But maybe not telling him would be worse. Jimin made sure his food was okay then made his way to his son's room.

He knocked on the door cautiously, "Yungwon?" He called.

"What?" He heard from inside.

"I...I'm having a friend and his daughter over for dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"No. Just leave me alone. I'll eat later."

Jimin nodded even though he couldn't see him. He was a little relieved that he wasn't going to join them. He felt guilty for feeling that way, but Yungwon's attitude would definitely be a problem.

Jimin made his way back to the kitchen to finish up his cooking. He was giddy with excitement. He made sure everything was perfect as he set the table. Making sure to give Jikari a pretty pink designed plate.

His ears perked up when he heard the doorbell. He quickly wiped his sweat from his forehead and fixed his hair.

He opened the door and smiled widely.

"Mr. Jimin!" Jikari squealed as she rushed over to hug him. He scooped her up and twirled with her in his arms.

"Ugh my beautiful girl! How have you been?" Jimin left Jungkook to close the door. Not even bothering to acknowledge him as he was too happy to see Jikari. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head as he closed the door.

Jimin and Jik were having a full on conversation about school, dance practice, her nana and about Jungkook. He stood there looking at the two. They seemed like two old friends catching up on life. He was amused.

"I asked daddy to take me to the salon because he can't really do it well and nana can only do two braids." Jik pouted and ran a hand through her messy hair.

"Oh my, that won't do. How about I give you a pretty style when we're done with dinner? I might have to teach your daddy how to take care of your beautiful hair princess." Jimin smiled.

"Please do. The other girls at school always come with pretty styles. I'm always in a ponytail or two braids." Jikari hugged Jimin.

Jimin looked to Jungkook who was watching them. He playfully gave him a look.

Jungkook scoffed and smiled at him.
"Jikari I thought you liked daddy's ponytails." JK fake pouted and sat beside the two on the sofa.

Jikari turned to him, an arm still around Jimin's neck, "I do daddy. But sometimes I want to change it up a little."

Jimin giggled, "Yeah Jungkook, little girl's need to be able to have pretty hairstyles."

Jikari nodded and smiled.

Just then, Yungwon came out of his room and walked towards the kitchen. When he noticed them, he froze.

"Mr. Jimin, who is that?" Jikari peered at the new person.

Jimin looked at his son who looked confused. He cleared his throat, "Um, that's Yungwon, he's my son."

Jikari's eyes widened. She jumped off the couch and bounded over to a frightened looking YW.

Jikari hugged the boy tightly. Yungwon looked at the small girl hugging him for no reason. He tried to pry her arms from around him.

Jungkook looked on, while Jimin's heart sped up.