15🏙

It seemed things were only going downhill. Jimin was trying to think about the times when he didn't know Jungkook and Jikari.  But the more he tried, the more he missed them.

Jungkook didn't even let Jikari come over anymore and Yungwon was starting to question everything. He'd get sad when they didn't pick up the phone or angry that his father had maybe done something to drive them away.

Jimin had to explain that may be they needed a little time a part. Or maybe they were just a bit busy, but it wasn't his fault.

It was just him and Yungwon now along with his friends. Somehow, that didn't feel as whole as it used to be.

He started to think about the sweet baby girl and his mind instantly drifted to wanting a daughter. He wondered if he was up for getting another child or if he was just missing Jikari more than he should have.

Although his life was bland, it seemed his plan had worked and Hobi and Tae were now all over each other.

It was a rare day when all of them were off and they decided to go out for dinner. Jimin felt like he was thirdwheeling a double date since Jin had Namjoon and Hobi and Tae seemed to be starting something.

He scrunched his nose as he watched them kiss, "Ugh! Can I go home now? Or do you want me to clear the table so you two can have sex?"

"Oh hush. Tae stop sucking Hobi's face." Jin said sternly.

"Jimin, Jin and I wanted to ask you something." Namjoon gave a small smile to the blond male.

"Um...sure."

"Well, we finally found a mom who is willing to give her baby up for adoption. She's having a boy." Namjoon continued.

"Oh my gosh that's amazing guys! I'm so happy! Yungwon will have a brother! I'm so excited!" Jimin cheered.

"Congrats you weirdos. Took you long enough." Tae said. Earning a glare from Jin.

"I can't wait!" Hobi beamed at them.

"Thanks guys. So, we were wondering if we could name him Taemin. He...He was your husband but he was also my best friend." Namjoon spoke softly.

Jimin felt his heart swell, he smiled at the couple, already screaming a big yes in his heart.

"Of course. I'm sure he would absolutely love that." Jimin was happy. He didnt want to cry from sadness, or yell from anger. All he felt was an overwhelming happiness and gratefulness.

"Are you sure you're okay with it? I mean-"

"Jin I'm sure. I'm really happy you guys thought about him. I'm sure he's teasing Namjoon as we speak. He always knew one of your kids would be named after him." Jimin chuckled, remembering how light hearted and playful his husband had been.

"I know right. He's probably saying I told you so. But thanks Jimin. The baby is due in a few weeks. We have been getting everything ready. Even Yungwon has been helping us."

"Really? How come-"

Jin cut him off, "Secrets Jimin. They're called secrets and surprises."

•••

Jimin and Yungwon were lounging in the living room after they had just had dinner.

YW was catching up on some school work for the weekend and Jimin was scrolling through his phone, helping his son when he needed it.

It was Friday so Yungie was up passed 9. Oddly, Min Yoongi had resigned from teaching piano lessons about a week or two ago. So YW had a new tutor and was excelling. Soon Jimin would probably have to buy him a piano of his own. He thought it would be a great present for his birthday.