Epilogue💍

In the days that had followed, JK and Jimin immediately began looking for surrogates.

Jin was also helping them to plan their wedding.

Jimin thought Jin's generosity knew no bounds. The older male was willing to give Jimin more time off with pay. Jimin had absolutely insisted that he couldn't take the offer. So he had gone back to work.

Which meant he was very very busy with work, the kids, the wedding and finding a surrogate. But to be honest, he loved nothing more.

He had decided he only wanted day shifts for the time being, which meant he could go home and see the kids or even pick them up from school sometimes.

They would have family time until it was time for bed. Jimin loved how close knit they all were. It was one of the best parts of the evening. Sometimes they would all help him cook dinner, or even bake. On some evenings they would lounge by the pool or play in the back yard after they finished their homework.

They would watch tv or even go to a park and have some fun. On weekends they would go somewhere special that the kids would enjoy. Maybe they would stay in and eat ice cream and have a movie night. All in all, their family was happy.

Jimin especially loved his alone time with his fiance. Jungkook was all over him and couldn't get enough. They would go on dates, when they left the kids with Jin or Nana. They would make time for each other when the kids went to bed. Most of their nights were pretty steamy, just the way they liked it.

After a few weeks they had finally found a surrogate. She was a sweet young woman named Dessy. She was recommended by one of their doctors and JK and Jimin had loved her instantly.

They were really excited when they had started the process and after only two weeks, Dessy became pregnant.

With that in motion, they focused a little more on their wedding. The two had decided they wanted a wedding on the beach that was fairly intimate and magical.

Jin helped them along with a planner and together they created their dream wedding.

When the day had finally rolled around, Dessy was 3 months in, finishing her first -and hardest- trimester.

Everything had been perfect that day.

Jimin wore an elegant all white tailored suit. It had pearls and lace with sequins and jewels. He had looked like an angel on earth, Jungkook had said. It didn't help that he had a flower crown that decorated his curly blonde hair.

For the whole wedding Jungkook had been totally awestruck by his beauty. That day, Taehyung had pinched him several times because he was convinced the day wasn't real.

Jungkook had worn a tailored black suit. It was decorated with gold around the collar and lapel. The designs were intricate and amazing. Jimin's fingers traced over them half the night, staring up at his handsome husband.

Jin had been Jimin's best man, while Kai had been Jungkook's.

Once again Jik wanted to be a flower girl, so they appeased her and YW was the ring bearer.

The children had looked elegant thanks to Jimin and Jin who had picked out their outfits. Jikari was in a shimmering gold dress which she absolutely adored, since she played with the fabric half the time. While YW was in a black and gold ensemble that was tailored just for him.

The wedding had been beautiful. The two males had cried numerous times. Their happiness escalating as the evening went on.

The ocean waves collected all the promises they had made to each other and their family, sweeping them all away, so they lived on forever in the endless ripples of the deep blue seas.