36💘

"That seemed a bit too cruel. He looked crushed."

Jimin giggled, "I think the only reason he didn't lash out is because you're his brother."

Yoongi looked at him surprised, "You know?"

Jimin nodded.

"He's probably plotting several different ways to kill me right now." Yoongi sulked.

Jimin laughed. "Don't worry. I'll go set him straight. I guess I wanted to test if he still loves me."

"Jimin you know he does. All he's been doing is sulking. Please just cut him some slack. It's been a year." Yoongi pressed.

Jimin nodded. "I know. I'm just...scared I guess."

"Of what?"

"I...I don't know. Things have changed. I feel like I might have to walk on egg shells around Jikari. YW and I may have drifted apart. Jungkook and I have things we need to speak about. Everything just seems so overwhelming." Jimin swayed in Yoongi's arms.

"I get it. But the only way to know what is going to happen is if you face it. Jik and YW love you and missed you to death. You saw how glad they were to see you. They're kids, they love you, leave it at that and just care for them like you did before. You and Jungkook should talk. Go before he gets a gun and shoots me." Yoongi pushed Jimin out of his arms.

Jimin chuckled, "Thank you."

"No problem. He's my brother, I want to see him happy." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled back as he went to look for Jungkook.

"Are you crazy? What's this I hear about you dating Yoongi?" Jin stepped in front of the shorter.

Jimin grimaced, "It was just a joke."

"Really Jimin? JK left fuming!"

Jimin's eyes widened, "He left?"

Jin placed his hands on his hips and shook his head, "You guys are unbelievable! Namjoon is trying to stop him. Go to the parking lot now!"

Jimin ran off quickly. He berated himself for his terrible prank as he rushed to the parking lot. He was just in time to see Jungkook driving out and Namjoon shouting after him.

Without even a thought, Jimin rushed in front of the vehicle, holding up his hands.

He almost thought Jungkook wouldn't see him and he would run right over him.

But Jungkook was quick to press the brakes, his eyes widening as he swerved a little to avoid missing Jimin by an inch.

As soon as Jungkook stopped he flew out of the vehicle.

"Oh my God! Jimin are you okay?" He rushed to the smaller, eyes looking for any sign of pain.

Jimin had to smile, "Kookie..."

Jungkook's head snapped up, "Why are you smiling?"

"Shouldn't you be upset that I stepped out in front of your car?" Jimin caressed the taller's cheek.

JK nuzzled into his palm, "I could never be mad at you." JK's eyes widened as he quickly stepped back, "I'm sorry. You should probably get back to your boy friend." Jungkook quickly walked off.

Jimin held on to him, "Where are you going?"

"Home." Jungkook tried to pull his arm away but Jimin held him tighter.

"Without Jik and YW?"

"Jin's keeping them for the night."

"Really? In that case I'm coming with you." Jimin let go of him and walked to the passenger side of the car.