20🎢

The kiss was bruisingly intense as JK poured all his emotions into it, willing Jimin to feel every drop of love that he had for him.

Jimin whimpered beneath him, bringing his arms to connect at the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer.

The kiss was sloppy and feverish, making Jungkook moan in delight. Their tongues danced with each other, exploring and finding warmth in the depths that they yearned for.

Jungkook ran his hand along Jimin's waist, reminiscing on how soft and delicate his baby felt. He broke the kiss, kissing the tip of Jimin's nose, his eyes, then he moved down to place kisses along his ear.

"My baby...so beautiful," he whispered breathlessly. His breath tickling Jimin, causing him to giggle softly.

"I love you Kookie. I really do. Thank you." Jimin peered at the handsome man before him. Lovingly playing with the strands at the back of his neck, "Make sweet love to me. I want to scream your name." Jimin kissed his cheek, feeling Jungkook shudder.

Jungkook dipped, trailing his tongue over Jimin's collarbone, then finding his pretty pink nipples.

He hummed as he closed around one of them, sucking and nipping at the buds. Jimin moaned and arched his back, wanting to feel more as his sensitive nubs sent waves of electric pleasure right down to his toes.

He felt as JK swirled his tongue around one of them, using his fingers to play with the other. His eyes shot open when he felt teeth protrude his skin.

"Aaahhh....K-Kookie!" Jimin fisted the sheets. The pain sent pleasurable zaps throughout him, even as JK lapped around the red skin.

He moved slowly, sucking bruising marks all over Jimin's chest, not forgetting to pay attention to Jimin's other nipple.

He rose up to admire his work, smiling possessively, "Mine. My baby boy, all fucking mine. So damn beautiful with my marks all over you," JK traced a finger over the spots he had made.

He tilted his head, burning gaze filtrating Jimin's soul as he stared up at him.

"Yours Kookie. All yours. Please baby." Jimin rose his hips, his need taking over.

JK smiled. "Tonight is all about you baby. I will make you feel good." JK  buried his face in Jimin's neck, nipping and sucking the pale white skin. A menacing growl sounded at the back of his throat as his hand travelled down the grasp Jimin's member between them.

"Nnnggghhh!" Jimin moaned, hips pushing forward, needing more friction. JK felt himself surge with pride, his own member bouncing with pleasure.

Jimin's full member pulsated in his grip, thick and long. Jungkook could feel the precum that had dribbled down and used it to lubricate his hands and he slowly pumped up and down.

Moans filled the room as Jimin panted with need.

JK felt heated, his cock was tight and demanding in his slacks, begging to come out. To feel inside of his lover.

He groaned. He wanted to devour Jimin. But He needed to go slow. He needed to show him how much he meant to him.

JK found Jimin's plump lips with his. He passionately kissed him as he pumped him. Gradually going faster and faster as he squeezed his throbbing member.

Jimin feverishly broke the kiss, panting, scratching at JK's pants.

"Off...baby please I...ahhh...I need to feel you...I'm gonna...ngh....I'm gonna cum..stop. S-stop baby," he gripped JK's wrist, trying to steady him.

JK growled, "Cum for me sweetheart. Show me I can make you reach euphoria." JK pumped harder and faster, earning sinful moans emitting from Jimin.

Truth be told he felt like he was about to cum just hearing such sounds. Jimin began whispering his name. He then did something he had never done before.