17💞

Happiness loomed in the air. Not only because things were going wonderful, but because Christmas was on the horizon and so was Yungwon's birthday. He was born on the 23rd while Jik was born on the 30th.

Since they both wanted to celebrate together, Jimin decided he'd have a celebration for them on Christmas. But first, he needed his friends to meet JK and Jik.

Jimin had been blissfully happy these past few days. It was even more so because the holidays were here and the kids were off from school and Jimin was off from work for three whole weeks.

The kids could definitely see the change in their parents. There was a lot of "ewww" moments when they would catch the couple kissing or being sweet with each other.

Jungkook had also decided to take a couple days off as well. Mostly because Jimin bribed him to. But he loved it.

They had just gotten in from watching a movie at the cinema.

Jik as usual had fallen asleep in Jimin's arms. It was past 10 so Jimin went and got both kids ready and settled in bed. They were at Jungkook's house and he had taken the liberty of giving YW his own room. Jimin had chuckled, seeing how JK was already spoiling him. He even got to design the room himself. Jimin had playfully complained about how he didn't get his own room, to which JK led him to his own and told him he'd be sleeping right next to him...where he belonged.

Jimin could not get over how sweet Jungkook was. He was just so in love with him.

He kissed both Yungie and Jik before he headed to Jungkook's bedroom, ready to go take a shower.

He made his way inside and noticed the bathroom light was already on. So it seemed JK was already in the shower.

Jimin waited a beat. Even though he and JK were officially together- by some unspoken words- they hadn't passed the making out stage. It would get so heated sometimes then Jungkook would stop, telling him he wanted it to be special.

Jimin whined every time, saying everything with Jungkook was special and he didn't need anything fancy. But JK had insisted, much to Jimin's chagrin.

He sighed and made his way to the bathroom door, peeking in. He had tried a few times to seduce the other, but boy, Jungkook's self control was definitely made of steel.

But Jimin hadn't given up. He had a plan. A plan that included him going to the lingerie store and purchasing sexily delicious outfits that Jungkook couldn't refuse. He smiled to himself.

He spotted the taller, the shower glass was foggy with the steam from the hot water, making Jungkook's silhouette a blur.

But Jimin could still make out the delicious parts that made his mouth water. It didn't help that Jungkook would prance around naked while they were alone together sometimes. It was as if he wanted Jimin to combust with need.

Jimin huffed, he wasn't going to act needy tonight. JK would have to cuddle his pillows for all he cares.

He went to sit on the sofa by the window, waiting for the younger to appear.

"Sweetheart? You gonna shower?" Jungkook was -no surprise there-  naked again.

Jimin barely looked at him, "Yes." He walked passed him with a wide curve, not giving him any room to grab unto him. He quickly made it to the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

Just as he expected, JK knocked, "Ji, is everything okay?"

"Everything is just wonderful Kookie," his voice laced with sarcasm, but then he cleared his throat and added, "I'll be out soon."