6🏢

Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook wiped his mouth with a wet napkin.

"You had some sauce on your lip. Sorry." JK let him go quickly after wiping his mouth.

"Th-Thanks. We can...We can go watch the movie now," Jimin's heart was racing. He quickly turned away so Jungkook wouldn't see how red he had become. He dashed out of the kitchen and switched the movie on.

JK followed him and sat on the couch. He almost kissed Jimin. He wanted to. So bad. But he reminded himself to take things slow. They were now sitting on opposite ends of the couch like strangers. JK shuffled over on the couch.

Jimin kept his eyes on the screen as he felt JK move closer to him. He thought Jungkook was going to kiss him. He felt foolish for letting that slip into his mind for even a second. He knew that Jungkook only wanted to be his friend. Nothing more.

They watched the movie in silence. Half way through it, Jimin fell asleep. His head was tilted on the back of the couch. His mouth was slightly open, showing his little crooked front tooth.

Jungkook chuckled, as an orthodontist he tended to look at people's teeth way too often. He looked at the time. It was basically time to go pick up Jik anyway.

He wondered if he should wake up Jimin. He turned off the television and stood over the small man. He admired him. He felt himself slipping into another fantasy and quickly shook his head.

"Jimin."

The blond man grumbled and popped his eyes open. "Crap. Is it over?"

JK chuckled, "No. It's half way through but I'm going to pick up Jikari anyway. You should get some rest."

"Oh, of course. Sorry I fell asleep. I basically always do that. I rarely watch tv anyway." Jimin jumped up and pulled down his hoodie. "I'll walk you out."

"What? You're walking me out the building?" In that? Hell no you are not!

Jimin giggled, "To the door silly."

JK let out a breath of relief and smiled, "Thank you so much for dinner Jimin. You know how much I love your cooking."

Jimin blushed as he lead the taller to the door, "I'm glad you do." He opened the door and JK stepped out into the hall.

"Thank you for inviting me." JK said shyly. He wasn't going to make a move but he did feel like doing it.

"Thank you for coming. Tell Jik I'll see her soon."

"Of course. Good night Jimin."

"Night Jungkook. Drive safely." Jimin closed his door as JK walked away slowly. He wished just for a small moment that Jungkook would actually kiss him.

Silly dreams.

--

Jungkook sat in the restaurant the next day waiting for his order to come. Suddenly, there was basically an uproar of whispers as the host yelled at a man.

"Sir! Please! I'm asking you kindly to leave!" The host tried to block the man from coming him.

Jungkook looked at the man. He recognised him immediately.

"Please! The chef! I just need the chef!" The man pleaded.

Jungkook felt his heart speed up. He was a homeless man that laid on the roadside two blocks down from the restaurant. He wasn't dirty or smelly, but most people had seen him everyday by the road. His name was Manuel. He knew because he had seen Jimin give him food countless times and talk to him like they were old friends.