5🍦

Jin was suspicious of how Jimin was suddenly smiling everyday when he came to work. So he did what any normal person would do, he ambushed him.

"Hey! What the hell!" Jimin was forced into Jin's office that was crowded with all his friends.

"Well Mr. Park. Do you have something you need to tell us?" Jin folded his arms.

"What? Are you people crazy! My shift is over. I want to go home!" Jimin tried to get out but the door was blocked by Tae.

Jimin glared at him, "Don't you have work?"

"I'm on to you Park. Why are you all smiley and giggly lately? Did you give back the kid?"

"Tae!!!" Hobi punched him on the arm.

Jimin was flabbergasted, "Are you guys serious right now?"

"We just care about you Chim. What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing. I've just decided to be happier. That's not a crime is it? I should call the damn police and tell them you all kidnapped my ass. Let me out of here you fools!"

Jin narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe you. But I guess you'll tell us when you are ready."

"Seriously? That's it? I thought we'd tie him up and make him talk!" Tae threw up his hands, "Well this was lame. I'm going to do my job which surprisingly is more entertaining."

Tae walked out followed by Hobi who shrugged.

Jimin glared at the couple who were staring at him. "I'm leaving. I won't press charges this time." He rolled his eyes and left the building.

He wasn't ready to tell his friends about Jungkook. But the truth was, he and JK as he had nicknamed him, would text all the time. They even talked on the phone some nights. It was actually a great experience. Getting to know someone was really interesting.

They talked like old friends. But they had yet to talk about more intimate and personal things. Plus, every time Jungkook brought up YW, Jimin would change the subject. It was almost as if they were both hiding their bad parts and only showing the good.

Jimin had finally arrived home. Yungwon had a sleepover with one of his close friends. Jimin didn't mind. He was good friends with the parents and they were great people. He also liked the empty house. It was so calming that he felt a bit guilty. He missed Yungwon, but he liked that he wasn't there.

After taking a shower, he settled down on the couch with some popcorn to watch a movie. He felt like he was on a mini date with himself. Just as he was about to sit, he heard his phone ping. He smiled as he saw Jungkook had texted.

Hey Jimin. I just got off work. I'm bummed I couldn't make it today to enjoy your delicious food.

Jimin giggled.

That's okay. I remember you told me you'd be busy.

I wish I could see you. Jik is at her dance practice and you know afterwards she goes to Nana.

Jimin thought for a minute. Did he want to go out? Not really. Did he want to see Jungkook? Yes he did.

Well, if you like, you can come over to my place. I'm watching a movie with popcorn. YW is at a sleepover.

I'd like that. I'm surprised you suggested that. Send me your address.

Jimin felt like he just did something stupid. But he didn't care. He sent JK the address nonetheless and waited.