34💥

"What!"

Everyone in the room stood up.

"How does he know where Jimin is?" Jungkook demanded.

Yoongi stepped into the room."I actually have something to tell you Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

Jungkook's nose flared. He remembered the last time he saw this man. Jikari had cried when she saw him.

Could it be...

"You fucking sadistic bastard! You hurt my daughter!" Jungkook bounded for Yoongi.

"You have a daughter?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

Jungkook stopped abruptly."What the fuck? You hurt her!"

Yoongi looked utterly confused, "Listen, I have no idea what you're talking about. Someone hurt your daughter?"

Jungkook closed his eyes, reigning in his temper. "Do you know Kara?"

"Who's Kara? Listen, this is really important. Can I talk to you privately?" Yoongi pressed.

"No. Just tell me here and now." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed, "Fine. I...um... my mother...she um..."

"Spit it out man!"

"We're brothers! Min Yuri, formerly Jeon Yuri is my mother." Yoongi blurted.

Jungkook's eyes widened as the others gasped and yelped.

"What?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. He knew he had other siblings, but what were the odds Jimin dated one of them?

"Uh...actually I should have caught on to this earlier, but I didn't. I didn't even know you existed." Yoongi said sadly.

"What do you mean? She didn't even tell you about me? Tsk! Well I guess that makes two of us. She just left me." Jungkook dropped to the couch.

"Look, you didn't miss out on much. I'm sorry but our mother is a vicious bitch! Which brings me back to Jimin. She doesn't want us to have boyfriends. Every relationship I could have had she ruined it by blackmailing me. I'm sorry Jungkook but as soon as I recognised what was going on I came straight here. I think she might have taken Jimin." Yoongi rambled.

Jungkook and the others perked up.

"Where?" Mark interjected.

"Home. Well, her place. I remember overhearing her plotting something. But I didn't pick up until not too long ago when I got so upset I went to visit my father and...He told me everything." Yoongi added.

"Where's your father?"

"Give us the address."

"Wow."

Everyone said all at the same time.

"Wait. That woman is dangerous. I have a plan. And to answer, she locked up my father in a mental institution. That's another long story. Right now let's focus on Jimin." Yoongi went to sit beside Jungkook who was quiet.

He was a bit overwhelmed as he listened.

"I usually visit there often, 'cause it's my home you know? So I'll go today and see if I find him and get him out. She won't suspect anything because she doesn't know I know anything. This can be easy and clean. As soon as Jimin is safe, you guys," he pointed to the officers, "Can go in and arrest her."

"Are you sure you can do this? How do we know you're not working for her?" Jin queried skeptically.

"I would never work for that woman. I hope she rots in jail! She ruined everything for me just because of my sexuality. Everything good in my life was taken by her. You don't have to believe me but knowing I have a brother changes everything. Maybe I can have a normal family," Yoongi smiled a little as he looked at Jungkook.