13🐟

It had been a couple days since Jimin's date with Yoongi and each time he wanted to make plans again Jimin would come up with an excuse.

He just didn't feel any interest anymore, much to Jin's disapproval. But today would be a good day. They were finally going to the aquarium.

Jimin and Yungwon got out of their car and made their way to the entrance, waiting for JK and Jik to arrive.

"I'm so excited. Dad please take lots of pictures. Okay?" YW was buzzing with excitement.

Jimin giggled at his handsome son,"I will sweetface." He ruffled his hair and placed his arm over his shoulders, bringing him in for a small hug.

Jungkook had bought them all inclusive tickets, much to Jimin's disapproval because he wanted to pay. JK always paid, he felt useless and when he had whined about it on one of their long talks on the phone, Jungkook would just brush it aside. He had decided he would speak to him today, where there was no chance of escape.

"Jik!" YW ran out of his father's hold to grab unto his friend's hand as she and JK made their way to them.

"Hi Yungie! I missed you!" Jikari hugged him with her free hand. Then she spotted Jimin and made a beeline for him.

"Mr. Jimin!" She opened her arms as she ran forward and Jimin scooped her up effortlessly, showering her face with kisses. "How is my favourite girl?"

Jik held him tight and nuzzled into his neck. He remembered YW told him that Jik said he smelled nice, like flowers and she loved it. He heard her inhale, proving the fact. "I'm good. I'm really excited." She mumbled softly.

Jimin rubbed her back as he watched JK and YW do their secret handshake and laugh about something. JK ruffled his hair then suddenly picked him up and threw him over his shoulder, heading towards Jimin.

"Hey Ji. Your son says I look like I'm going to a business meeting." Jungkook pouted.

YW laughed from behind, "You do! Put me down Kookie!"

Jimin smiled at them and put down Jik who whined a little but went to take Yungwon's hand as JK set him down.

"Hey Mr. Jeon. How about we lose the jacket, yea?" He ran his hands softly along Jungkook's chest, going beneath the jacket, helping JK to shrug it off.

JK swallowed and stared at Jimin who was standing right in front of him. Jimin folded the jacket and placed it on the curve of his elbow. He then ran his hands along JK's torso and abs.

"That's better." He basically whispered. He was very much aware of what he was doing, but he couldn't help it. The little contact had his body all heated. He looked up and found JK's beautiful eyes looking right at his lips.

Jungkook pulled his gaze up to meet the other beautiful male's stare. For a moment, everything melted away around them. Their breaths fanned against each other as their eyes pierced their souls.

There was a need in Jungkook's eyes and adoration in Jimin's. If they moved forward just a little bit they would be kissing. But there was something about how they were that was filling, it made them feel...things. It was like the universe was telling them to make a move. Until-

"Can we go now?" Jikari's small voice broke them out of their stupor.

Jimin backed away and turned around, "Of course." Jimin cleared his throat as the haze cleared from his mind.

"Do I look more casual Yungie?" JK asked the boy as he led them towards the ticket booth.

"Yup. Much better. Although you should wear jeans more. You dress too formal. Do you even own jeans Kookie?" YW peered at him.