32🤳

Hello Jungkook. I heard you were looking for Jimin (:

Jungkook stared at the phone in his hand. It had been about an hour. He had been driving around, looking for Jimin to no avail. He had looked in parks, in cafe's and diners, everywhere he could think of that Jimin may have gone.

Who is this?

Wouldn't you like to know. Just stop looking. He's gone.

Gone where?! Who is this?!????

Jungkook felt like he knew exactly who was behind this.

His mind only went to Kara and her boyfriend.

He quickly dialled Jin.

"What?"

"Jin. I couldn't-"

"Of course you couldn't! He's been kidnapped you asshole! All because of you! Listen to me carefully. Namjoon, Tae and Hobi and I will find him. I don't want to see your face ever again. Do you understand?"

Before JK could respond, he hung up.

"SHIT!"

He knew he deserved anything he got. He had made the biggest mistake of his life. But he had to right his wrongs. No matter what, he loved Jimin and he'd do everything in his power to make things right.

His mind raced. Jin said Jimin had been kidnapped. So obviously Jin knew something. He would have to head over there.

He quickly made a call to Nana to see if the kids were okay.

"Hello Jung."

"Nana. I'm sorry I've been all over the place. But things are getting serious and I can't find Jimin. I'm heading over to Jin's now to see what's going on."

"Oh, what on earth is happening Jungkook? You need to fix this. Jin came and got Yungie but he didn't take Jik."

The colour drained from JK's face, "What? How-" Jungkook sighed. He knew exactly why Jin had done it. "Is Jik okay?"

"Yes she's fine dear. She's been sleeping."

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Will do."

JK hung up. He couldn't be angry that Jin had taken away YW. Naturally, he said to stay away from them, and that meant staying away from YW even though he was his son.

JK deflated.

How was he going to go about this horrible situation?

First of all, they couldn't find Kara or her boyfriend. Secondly, if they couldn't find them how would they find Jimin? Thirdly, what would happen when they did find Jimin?
How would Jimin react to Jungkook and Jikari now?

Jungkook was deep in thought as he drove to Jin's home. The road was busy as usual and the traffic was starting to pick up.

He was driving forward when the light turned green when suddenly, in a flash, a car came zooming straight towards him.

As soon as he saw what was going to happen he swerved left and the car zoomed passed him, barely missing by an inch.

Jungkook couldn't believe it. He sat there for a minute, taking in what could have happened. Persons were honking at him, pedestrians were outside waving and asking if he was okay. But his mind was elsewhere.

He jolted when he heard his phone buzz.

Great reaction time my love. I wouldn't have wanted to hurt you (: