35💭

Time hadn't stopped. It had flown on regardless of everything that had happened.

There had been bad days, good days and better days.

But it was a beautiful day today.

The wedding bells were ringing; everyone was high on happiness.

The shadows of gloom had been chased away. Even if it was just for today.

Jungkook felt his heart twist as he saw Taehyung fixing his hair in the mirror. His stylish blue Gucci suit dazzled with every flicker of movement he made.

Jungkook wouldn't lie, he looked amazing. Hobi was probably going to cry.

Jungkook's mind couldn't erase the thought that it could have been him and Jimin.

It didn't matter anymore. After a year, Jungkook came to the realization that Jimin wasn't ever coming back.

To say he had been miserable was an understatement. The first few months Jin had to take the kids because Jungkook had been in a pitiful haze.

He had taken two months off work, trying to find Jimin. Not finding Jimin and drinking himself sick. Being sick and not caring. He couldn't even pull himself together for his own children. He had cried endlessly alone. His heart had ached. He had apologised to the moon and stars, hoping Jimin would hear.

He had finally pulled himself together after Jin had called him saying the kids wanted to see him. He had to get back on track for his kids.

He hated himself for what he had done to Jimin. He hated that Jimin hadn't given him the chance to make it right. He hated that he didn't know where in the world Jimin had gone with his heart.

He was a shell of a man. Walking around on autopilot. Putting on a facade for his family and friends.

It had been hard. But after a year of doing it, he had mastered the art skilfully.

He grinned when Taehyng turned around and posed, "How do I look?"

"Like you want to blind the audience with your dazzling suit- smile...I mean smile." Namjoon smirked.

"You look amazing man. Hobi is going to just die." Jungkook added.

"Can you fucking believe I'm getting married?! This is surreal!" Tae squealed, jumping around in excitement.

They all laughed.

"And to think you hated him." Namjoon joked.

Suddenly Tae looked sad as he sighed.

"What's wrong?" Joon asked.

"This wouldn't have been possible without him."

"Who?"

Tae looked at JK, "Jimin. All this happened because of him. We were too prideful to admit that we liked each other. But just because of a stupid prank we finally admitted it. I can't bare him not being here, but we've waited long enough, haven't we?"

"Tae, it's okay. You know anywhere he is he's happy for both of you, no matter what." Namjoon comforted him with a pat on the back.

Jungkook stayed silent as he bit his lip. He had to keep his happy face on.

"Cheer up man. It's your big day. Let's just enjoy it." JK forced a grin.

The other two looked a bit sceptical, but agreed.

"Woah! You look handsome Tae Tae! Let's go. We're about to start. Are you ready?" Jin poked his head through the door.

"I'm ready."