24😖

It was the day Jikari's mother was coming to stay for a while. It was Wednesday and Jimin wanted to make a good first impression.

He was cooking a delicious meal for dinner so when everyone got home they could eat together and talk.

He figured it would be a nice way to get to know each other and form bonds.

It was, he guessed, about 4 in the afternoon. Jikari had dance practice and YW had piano lessons. Both classes ended at 5 so JK would pick them up along with Jikari's mother.

Jimin was basically making a mini feast and he was only half way through when the doorbell rang.

Curiously, he made sure to check everything before he went to answer the door.

Unfortunately, Jungkook didn't have a peephole, but he knew security wouldn't have let in just anyone.

He carefully opened the door, revealing a beautiful woman. Although she was very pretty, she looked haggard in her face. She had dark circles and faded lines with a down turned mouth.

It didn't matter, she was dressed stylishly. A navy blue suit and black high heels.

"Um, hello." Jimin spoke softly.

She only glanced at him as she forced her way inside.

"Can I help you?" Jimin asked as he stumbled from her push.

"Well yes. My bags are outside, you can get them. I'm sure my Koo informed you I was coming. Now hurry along, I want to be shown to my room before he gets here." The woman crossed her arms and looked down her nose at Jimin.

"Bags? What?" Her Koo?

"Aren't you the butler? Can you hurry along?" The woman snapped.

"B-butler?" Jimin's eyes widened, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

The woman let out a frustrated sigh, "My name is Jeon Kara. I'm Jungkook's girlfriend. I'm sure he told you I was arriving today."

Jimin frowned, "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought Jungkook was picking you up."

"I wait for no man."

Jimin swallowed, "Right. Well I'm Jimin. It's nice to finally meet you." Jimin held out his hand for a handshake.

The woman only looked at him and flipped her hair, "My bags..."

Jimin hurriedly withdrew, "Right.  I'll go get them."

Jimin had yet to process what had just happened. He wanted the woman to like him so badly he pushed everything from his mind just to please her. He didnt want her to tell Jungkook he didn't treat her well.

It was obvious she was a bit delusional. But Jimin could handle it for a couple days, right? He would do it for Jikari.

He heaved up the red suitcase and lugged it up the steps and into the house.

"Finally."

"Sorry, it's a bit heavy." Jimin struggled to climb the steps. He now regretted that he had set up a bed for her upstairs. It took all his might, but he made it eventually, panting heavily.

He probably needed to start working out with Jungkook more. But the taller wouldn't allow it, saying Jimin's natural curves were sexy and that he needed to eat more because he was too thin. Jimin smiled a little.

"Where is the master bedroom?" Kara asked.

"Oh it will be two doors down." Jimin pointed down the hall as he stopped in front of the room he had prepared for her.