27💝

Everyone was helping Jimin move into JK's mansion.

YW had been more than ecstatic about the move.

Jungkook had went in the morning to check if Kara had left. He also went to the police station to inform the officers who knew about the case about Kara's disappearance.

Honestly, he was glad she was out of their lives. He could now focus on building with Jimin and the kids. He was very excited.

Jimin sent in a notice to the landlady that he was moving. JK took the liberty of contacting their friends to help pack up and move so it would be quick and easy. Fortunately, Jimin had gotten the house fully furnished, so none of the heavy equipment belonged to him. Which meant less things to move, much to JK's delight.

After they all were done, Jimin and Jin made lunch and they all sat by the pool and ate and talked.

"Ugh. I'm so tired. My arms hurt from moving boxes." Tae groaned as he splashed water with his feet.

"Want to take a swim to soothe your aching muscles?" JK offered.

Tae grinned, "Hell yea!" Taehyung wasted no time diving in.

"Uh, I was going to offer him some swim trunks," JK frowned.

"Don't worry about him. He's impulsive," Hope fanned him off.

Kai and Soobin chuckled, jumping in the water as well.

The kids had finished eating and were playing in the cubby house. Namjoon was inside putting Taemin to sleep and Jin and Jimin were busy gossiping.

"I'm not asking! I'm taking them and you and Mr. Hunk are getting it on. Make sure you wear something sexy underneath." Jin said.

"Jin are you sure-"

"Don't question me. I already told him yes. Plus what's the problem? You don't think I can handle three kids?"

Jimin giggled at Jin's surprised face, "I know you can. But I also know Joonie is off this weekend and I'm sure you two would want to spend some time together."

"Oh please. If you're talking about sex, Joon and I get it in almost every night."

Jimin's eyes widened, "Every night?"

"Almost. You have to learn the art of a quickie Chim. Especially with kids. We know what pleases each other. So we do our thing and we're done by the time the baby wakes up and everyone is happy." Jin smiled proudly.

Jimin giggled, "I really admire you two."

"Well thank you. But now you have JK. You can build with him and learn each other. It's really nice having a life partner Chim. You two should talk about your future. Do it tonight. Maybe that's why he asked me to keep the kids. Open up and let him in fully, love. I see the way he looks at you." Jin smiled, "I'm really happy for you and YW."

Jimin hugged Jin, "Thank you Jin. You've always been here for me."

"Always cutie. What are best friends for?"

"You can let him go now."

"Namjoon! We're just having a friendly hug. Keep your possessive claws in." Jin scolded, while Jimin giggled.

"I'm just kidding. What you guys talking about?" Namjoon asked as he sat beside Jin.

"Well as I told you JK asked me to keep the kids tonight. So I was just telling Jimin to seduce him, and be sexy and open up to the possibilities of a future together."

"Jin!"

"What? You know I tell Joonie everything." Jin shrugged nonchalantly.

"The dude is pure gold Jimin. Taemin would be happy." Namjoon smiled at him, showing his dimples.