26🐍

YW understood when Jimin had explained to him that they had to give the Jeons and Kara some space to work things out. He didn't really question it although he was a bit sad.

It seemed everything  was fine however, when Jungkook called Jimin that night  after 10 with a smile on his face.

"Hey Ji."

"Hi love. You seem happy."

"Well what can I say, you were right. Kara's mood has changed significantly. We ate and laughed and talked like normal people. She played with Jik and put her to bed. Jikari seemed really happy." Jungkook smiled.

"I'm glad. I'm really happy for you both."

"Both? This has nothing to do with me Ji. I'm only here to supervise. This is about Jik and having her build a better relationship with her mom."

Jimin nodded even though JK couldn't see him, "Right."

"I wish you were here. I miss you. How's Yungie?"

"I miss you too. He was a little sad but he understood."

"Okay. How did you spend your day?"

"I mostly cleaned up a little, watched a movie then cooked dinner. Me and YW just did school work and watched some tv after."

"Okay baby. Are you ready to go back to work on Monday? I never asked you."

"Yea. Being home is nice and all but it gets boring especially when you guys are gone."

"Yea. I understand baby. So you in bed?"

"Yes Kookie. I'm not too tired though."

"What you wearing?"

Jimin giggled, "Nothing."

JK chuckled, "Liar. You never sleep naked."

"Well it's hot tonight."

JK cleared his throat, "Are you being serious?"

"Very."

"C-can I video call you?"

"You wouldn't see anything. The lights are off."

"Go turn them on."

Jimin grinned, "Why?"

"Baby!" JK whined.

Jimin giggled, "Are you horny Jeon?"

"Only for my baby boy. I can imagine every curve of your body right now."

"Then imagine it and tell me what you see."

"I'd rather tell you what I'd be doing to that body."

Jimin blushed and clenched his thighs together, feeling a shiver run down his spine. "Tell me. Tell me what you want to do to me Kookie."

"Push back the sheets baby boy, it's gonna get even hotter..."

•••

Jimin had gone to visit Jin and Taemin. He had been bored after YW had left for school and decided it was the perfect time to pay the baby boy a visit.

"It's so good to see you Chim! We haven't seen each other in ages!" Jin squealed when he saw him. He pulled him inside.

"I know! We haven't even spoken much over the phone either. We're both not working and still so busy," Jimin giggled.

"Well I guess that's what happens when your family begins to grow right? How are they all doing?" Jin asked as he led the shorter through the house and to the nursery.