19⚠️

The next day Jin had requested the kids for a sleep over. He had come for them about 3 in the afternoon.

Jimin had been a little bit worried that JK wouldn't be comfortable with it since he just met Jin. But the taller had assured him that if he trusted Jin with YW then he would trust him with Jik. It had made Jimin cry a little.

He never knew he would have a chance at love twice in his life. But what he had with Jungkook was almost surreal. It was like they had already developed some unbreakable bond. It was as if their souls were already one.

But now that Jimin and JK were home alone, his mind started to wonder. The fact that Jungkook hadn't made love to him was starting to wear him down. He was beginning to feel self conscious. Like maybe, just maybe Jungkook didn't like his body or he wasn't pretty enough.

They had just had dinner and Jimin told JK he was going to have a shower while he washed the dishes.

Something just didn't feel right. Jimin made his way to the bathroom and stripped his clothes, throwing them in the laundry basket.

Jimin's mind was filled with unspoken fears that loomed deep inside his heart. He went and stood in front of the full body mirror. Even though Jungkook always told him he was beautiful, his past started to haunt him.

His chubby cheeks jeered at him. His high school bullies mocked him, their laughter piercing his confidence. He began to see the remnants of the chubby boy he once was, the crumbling force hit him like a wave and he broke down into a heavy sob.

Words from his past consolidated in his mind, scorching and burning, reminding him he was nothing and no one would love him.

Chubby fag.

Ugly.

Fat ass.

Dumb fuck.

No one will ever love you.

Go die.

Maybe if you lost weight...

How about you starving yourself? You'd look better I think.

Why would I want to be friends with you?

That was until he changed schools and met Taemin. The man who had basically built Jimin's self confidence.

But now Taemin was gone. Now he was only still the fat ugly gay kid with the chubby cheeks. Did he ever change? Or did he just start to overlook his flaws?

He drowned in his own realizations. They stabbed him from every direction.

Kookie doesn't love you. He only loves your cooking.

You think he really thinks you're beautiful?

You are nothing.

His tears flowed mercilessly. His heart pounded, his thoughts cascading into mountains of overwhelming perceptions of truths and lies. Cementing into his heart that maybe he had been way over his head.

A painful sob escaped his lips as he grasped his chest, knees hitting the floor as he hung his head.

What a joke.

He sat there for what felt like hours, picking up the pieces only to have them fall again. Over and over, he willed himself to be strong, to believe in the love he and Jungkook shared. To trust that he was no longer that person he was once.