37💜

That night, they didn't sleep. They stayed up the whole night talking.

Jimin told him about what he had been up to for the past year. He told him about the different therapists he had been to. Even told him how he had felt lonely and had wanted to come home many times before.

He told him the moment he had decided to forgive him.

Jungkook also filled him in on how YW and Jikari had been doing. The two had missed Jimin everyday.

He told him how his company had expanded even in his absence under the supervision of Kai.

There was also the fun moments, when Tae had proposed to Hobi.

When Taemin had began to walk.

When YW had finally started high school, and Jik started first grade.

Jimin would regret that he hadn't been there for that but he was here now. He'd be damned if he missed anything else.

They talked about their future together and what they wanted.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmmm?"

"I...I want...would you want another child?" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook pushed himself up on his elbows, "You're serious?"

"Jik and YW have your DNA. I want a baby that has my DNA." Jimin said shyly, his eyes glistening in the candle light.

"Oh Ji...I'd love that." Jungkook hugged him tightly."So you mean you want to use a surrogate?"

Jimin nodded as he buried his face in JK's chest.

"We should start looking then."

Jimin's head snapped up and he smiled, "Really?"

"Of course, we're not getting any younger babe. Plus having a mini Jimin running around sounds wonderful." Jungkook chuckled.

"You want a boy?" Jimin giggled.

"I don't mind any gender, I go for happy and healthy." JK answered.

"Actually, I'd want a girl. So Jik could have a sister. She's already surrounded by a lot of testosterone." Jimin smiled.

JK hummed, "Hmmm, another little princess to spoil sounds heavenly. But I have one condition."

"What is it?"

"Lets get married first."

Jimin smiled, "Of course."

"A-and...do you think that maybe you'd want to like...adopt Jikari officially?"

"Oh Kookie...I wanted to ask you that so long ago. I'd love that. She's already my baby but I'd love to make it official." Jimin was bursting with happiness.

Jungkook hugged him tightly. They stayed in each other's arms, filling each other with love and joy unspeakable.

They both fell asleep at the crack of dawn, only to be woken up a few hours later by the doorbell.

Jungkook went to answer as Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Dear Lord! You haven't even changed from yesterday!" Jin scolded.

"Daddy! Where's Pa?"

"Hey Dad."

Jikari and YW greeted him with a hug.

"I'm here my babies." Jimin said as he appeared with a big smile.

"Papa!" Both children ran to him, tackling him with a hug.