21🍼

They were all in a restaurant eating and having a good time after they had been on several rides, went sight seeing and played way too many games.

Everyone's lap was filled with stuffed animals for Jik and YW much to Jimin's and Jungkook's disapproval. So every time no one was paying attention, Jimin would secretly give one away to a child passing by.

It was so funny when JK and Namjoon caught what he was doing and started helping him til by the end of dinner only Nana and Jin still had a lap full of toys. They had refused to let the others touch them, only YW and Jikari.

Jimin watched as Jik began to yawn. Taehyung whispered to her and she nodded. He picked her up and placed her in his lap, rocking her back and forth. Jimin smiled. He never knew his rowdy Tae Tae would be captivated by Jik. But her charms were hard to resist.

They all continued to chat, everyone happy and cheerful. Kai was a joker and kept popping jokes while Jin kept spilling ridiculous dad jokes.

Jungkook had his arm around Jimin and kept kissing his cheek. Jimin found it much too cute. He was the happiest he'd ever been in a long time. He felt complete and whole.

"Pa?" He looked beside him and saw a sleepy Jikari rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Yes baby?" He looked to Tae, who mouthed that she wanted Jimin.

He smiled and lifted her on his lap, "Tired?" The little girl only nodded as she snuggled into him, breathing in his comforting scent and falling asleep.

"She absolutely adores you." Nana, who was beside Jimin, stroked Jikari's cheek lightly.

Jimin smiled, "Well I'm really glad she does to be honest."

In the midst of the chatter, Jin had gotten a phone call and had went to answer it. He returned screaming.

"Oh my God! Guys! We need to go! The baby is coming! My baby is gonna be born! Hospital! Now! Joonie!" Jin rushed around, gathering his things as everyone stood up to do the same.

Excitement was all around.

"Go you guys. We'll take care of it," Kai shooed them as Soobin smiled and nodded.

"Are you sure?" JK asked, bro hugging them.

"Yes. Go be with your family. Thanks for inviting us." He hugged Jimin, careful not to squeeze Jik, and waved to the others as they scampered off.

They all headed to their cars and made their way to the hospital.

When they got there, everyone was waiting out into the waiting area except Jin and Namjoon who had gone inside the room.

Jikari was still sleeping, snuggled into Jimin. JK had an arm around YW who was slowly drifting off to sleep as well. Hobi and Tae were whispering excitedly to each other. Jimin rolled his eyes, he was almost sure they had made bets about something. Maybe the baby's time of birth or his weight. Those two were comical.

It was about two hours after when Namjoon came around, telling them they could go see him. Luckily they had a private room so they all could go.

The mother wanted to keep confidential so she was behind a curtain sectioned off. They all hustled in, seeing Jin cooing at a bundle of blue in his arms.

Jimin and Hobi squealed quietly as they rushed up to him.

"He's so adorable!" Jimin whispered as Jikari stirred a little.

"Isn't he? My little Kim Taemin. Born on my Godson's birthday. How coincidental is that? December 23rd, 8 lbs, at 11:48 pm." Jin stared at the baby in awe.