30👣

Jungkook should have been sitting in a police station. But instead he was sitting on his couch, with Jikari beside him, calling Jimin a million times.

Jungkook was feeling like his stomach was turned upside down. He didnt know what on earth to do. This felt like a major misunderstanding. But he also felt angry.

"Jikari. Please, please tell me what happened! I need to know." Jungkook had been pleading with her for the past 20 minutes. But the little girl refused to say anything else.

The taller was at his wits end. His mind was a complete blur. Why would Jikari say such a thing about Jimin? Would Jimin really do something like that?

It can't be.

Jungkook trusted him. He was too pure to even hurt a damn fly! It must be a misunderstanding.

"Jik. Did he come into your room? Or did he do it in the bathroom?" Jungkook was fighting to stay calm. Jikari was quiet but she had tears running down her face.

Every time JK asked her something she would just shrug.

It irritated Jungkook so much!

"Jikari this is serious! You need to tell me what happened!" JK yelled.

The little girl flinched and let out a sob as she got up and ran out of the room.

"Fuck!" JK yelled as he ripped at his hair and stomped his feet.

He knew Jimin's phone was probably in his locker by now and that's why he wasn't answering.

But how could he just sit back when his daughter had accused the love of his life of molesting her? Maybe even raping her?

Jungkook's hands trembled from his unstable emotions.

He knew, he knew he should have gone to the police the second she said it, but he just couldn't.

He felt guilty that a part of him didn't believe Jikari. Or maybe he just didn't want to believe her. Not in a million years did he think Jimin would do such a thing.

But he also knew that Jikari wouldn't lie, especially about something like that.

But it confused him. Up to this morning when Jimin had gotten home before they left, she had been happy.

So what was he missing? What had happened?

He groaned in frustration. His heart heavy. His mind full of unwanted thoughts.

He needed Jikari to tell him what was going on.

"Fuck this!" Jungkook got up and headed for the kids.

"Yungie, we're going to Nana's for a bit." Jungkook said as he pushed his head into the boy's room.

YW looked up from a book he was reading, "Okay Dad."

He then went to get Jikari, who was curled in a ball on her bed.

"Jikari?" He sat beside her and rubbed her back as she looked up at him with teary eyes, "Did Jimin really do something to you?"

No answer. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

JK sighed. "Okay. Let's go look for Nana. She'll be glad to see you both."

He picked her up and carried her downstairs where YW was waiting.

"Come on. Let's go."

They headed into the car and drove to Nana.

YW had asked Jik if she was okay and the little girl only nodded.

Jungkook felt distraught. He quickly shook his head as he pulled into Nana's driveway and let the kids out.