12🤔

Jimin had a lot on his mind. He was beginning to feel guilty that he hadn't told any of his friends about Jungkook. It was at the point where he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. He knew Jin would be disappointed. Not to mention Tae who was basically scouting him to ask him out.

Today was no different as Taehyung made his way into the kitchen.

"Ugh! Jimin your boy friend is here. Can't you please go talk to him? Get his number for me or something." Tae whined as he stood beside the shorter.

"Go do your job before I cut your balls off," Jimin mumbled as he raised the knife he was using to cut up vegetables.

Hobi snickered from across the room.

"What are you laughing about horse face!" Tae turned to him.

"Says the guy who can't even score his own date! Leave Jimin alone you whore!" Hobi glared at him.

"Even if I was a whore I'd never wanna fuck you though!"

"What in the world is going on in my damn kitchen?!" Jin came out of his office fuming. "Hoseok and Taehyung! Do I have to start separating your shifts again?"

It was Jimin's turn to snicker, "Jin you know they can't live without each other." He looked pointedly at the two males, "Just date already. This Jimmy Neutron and Cindy shit is getting old."

"Who the fuck is Jimmy?"

"Taehyung stop cursing in my kitchen! You two just get a grip of yourselves and go serve the damn food like I pay you to do!" Jin rolled his eyes and went back into his office.

Jimin watched as the two glared at each other, shoulders pushing together as they made their way out the door. He shook his head.

Suddenly he remembered that JK  was there and he discretely made his way to the door to peek out.

He spotted the handsome male at table 4. A small smile whispered against Jimin's lips as he remembered how much fun they had previously. After the house visit, JK had suggested taking the kids to the zoo. Which they did. They had such a great time. Jimin started to feel that sense of completeness once again.

There was also the weird connection that he and Jikari had developed. It was like she saw him as a mother figure. Yungwon had told him that Jikari said he was sweet like the moms at her school. Jimin's heart had fluttered.

That led him to think about another issue that was on his mind. He wondered if Yungwon wanted a sibling. He didnt want his son to feel lonely. He could see the bond that the boy had developed with Jungkook's daughter.

He peered at his friend. He was looking at his phone and typing away. His wavy hair dropped around his face, covering his handsome features. Jimin admired how the black button up he had on hugged his arms. Arms he would love around him in the nights. Cuddled up with. He sighed.

He then remembered he had a date tomorrow with Yoongi. Jin had basically forced him to set it up. In all honestly, Yoongi was very good looking, but Jimin didn't feel interested anymore. His time was occupied with work, house chores, YW and spending time with JK and Jik. He found himself more content than he'd ever been. But he figured he'd give Yoongi a chance since there was basically no chance with JK.

He made his way back to his work area and mused over his thoughts for the rest of his shift.

Later, when YW was about to go to bed, he made his way into the boy's room.

"Hey love."

"Dad, I have a proposition."

"Oh no. What is it this time?" Jimin sat on the bed beside the boy.