25🎑

Jikari had calmed down a little so Jimin had her brush her teeth and change into her pjs.

He tried settling her into bed but she refused to let him go. So Jimin just cuddled her, singing to her softly.

He looked up when he heard JK open the door.

"Jik? Baby girl?"

Jikari looked up at him from the crook of Jimin's neck.

"I'm sorry baby girl. Mommy should never be that rough with you. Has she always been like that?"

Jikari only nodded.

Jimin could tell Jungkook was trying to hold in his anger. He was sure Jungkook hadn't known what  Jikari was going through at her mother's place.

It was heart breaking.

Jungkook smiled, "Sleep sweet girl. We'll talk tomorrow okay?" He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek.

He glanced at Jimin, giving him a small, sad smile.

Jimin reached for his hand and squeezed it.

Jungkook's nose flared, seeing the nail marks on Jimin's skin.

"We're okay." Jimin soothed.

Jungkook bit his lip and closed his eyes for a moment.

Jimin continued to sing, hoping to make both Jik and JK feel better. He sang for a moment until he felt Jik relax and fall asleep.

He placed her on her bed and tucked her in, kissing her forehead.

JK did the same and they both made their way to their bedroom.

Jimin sat on the sofa by the window and JK sat beside him.

"I think YW and I should go and give you guys some space." Jimin uttered.

"No. Hell no. You're not leaving." Jungkook turned to him.

"Kookie it's obvious she doesn't want us here." Jimin tries to reason.

"This is my damn house! Why should she get to dictate who stays and who goes? If anyone is going it's her. But I've spoken to her. I'm sure things will be better baby." JK explained.

"Are you sure? You think so?"

JK nodded, "She understands what's at stake now. She won't bother you."

"Okay. But if she tries anything with Jik again I swear I'm losing it Kookie." Jimin told him.

Jungkook smiled, "Thank you for fighting for our baby girl."

Jimin looked at him, "Always." He kissed the taller lovingly. "We should go take a shower."

"We?"

"Yes."

Jungkook picked him up bridal style and whisked him away to the bathroom.

They both stripped their clothes, brushing their teeth at the double sinks.

Both men then stepped into the shower. Jungkook turned Jimin around to face him.

"I'm sorry baby," he lifted the shorter's arm and kissed the nail marks.

"Oh, it looks worse than it is." Jimin blushed.

"I don't like it. I think I should put her in a hotel or something for the time being." Jungkook kisses Jimin's palm.

"Do you think that's a good idea? Won't she be upset or something? I...I don't know. Maybe. I don't like how she treats Jik. It's not right. Kookie she hurt my baby girl. I can't stand it. It was my fault. I think it's best I leave Kookie." Jimin looked down sadly.