1

AMELIAS POV
I woke up to blaring alarm. I felt him reach over me to shut it off.
"Owen," I groaned and pulled the blanket up over my head.
"Come on get up," he chuckled and nudged me.
"It's so early," I complained.
"Amelia we get up at 6:00 every morning," he said.
"Yeah, it's too early," I complained. I felt
Him get up and I looked over and saw my cute husband get dressed. I got up and got dressed too. I opened our bedroom door and Logan came out of the bathroom.
"Good morning," I said.
"Good morning," he said groggily and hugged me. Logan was now 16, he looked exactly like Owen, red hair and all. He was a sophomore in high school.
"Get out of my room!" Ava said as she opened her door and pointed to the hallway to tell Olivia to leave.
"I just need to borrow your shirt," Olivia said. Olivia was 14, she was in 8th grade.
"Mom!" They both yelled.
"Guys it's 6 in the morning do we have to fight already?" I said. I walked into ava's room, who was now 17, and a junior in high school.
"Can you tell her to stop taking my clothes?" Ava complained.
"Can't she just borrow it?" I said.
"No," ava said.
"Please?" Olivia asked.
"Just let her wear it I'll make sure she gives it back," I said, "and stop being so loud Riley and Noah are asleep." Riley was 9 and Noah was 10. They were both still in elementary school so they got up much later than everyone else.
"Liam's not even up why are you yelling at us?" Ava said.
"I'm getting there," I said and walked down the hallway and Owen was waking him up.
"Good morning," I said and walked into Liam's room.
"Someone was up late playing video games," Owen chuckled.
"And what time would that be?" I chuckled.
"A time I don't feel like sharing with the family," Liam said.
"Well get up or you're not getting breakfast," Owen chuckled.
"Okay okay," he said. Owen closed his door and I kissed his cheek.
"Good morning," I said.
"Good morning," he said, "the girls good?"
"Wardrobe issues," I chuckled.
"Glad you deal with that," he chuckled. I chuckled and we both walked downstairs. Logan and Ava were in the kitchen making coffee, which they both take after me in that category.
"Mom I'll be home at 4 today I have field hockey practice after school," Ava said.
"Okay," I said, "sounds good." Olivia came into the kitchen with her AirPods in and texting on her phone. I noticed the shirt she took from ava, was mine.
"That's my shirt," I chuckled and looked at Ava.
"Oops," Ava chuckled. Owen chuckled and handed me a cup of coffee.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"Logan do you have any after school activities today?" Owen asked.
"No, I have soccer practice tomorrow though," he said.
"Where are my keys?" Ava asked.
"I don't know they're your keys," Owen chuckled.
"They're probably in your jacket pocket," Olivia said.
"True," Ava said. Liam came down into the kitchen and he looked so tired.
"Someone needs to go to bed earlier," I said and hugged him.
"Mhm," he said. Owen made pancakes and eggs for breakfast.
"Mom I have to stay after school today for math help," Liam said.
"Okay, when will you be home?" I asked.
"Probably around 2:30," He said.
"Okay," I said. I typically get home around 4:30ish, which only leaves one of the older kids to watch Riley and Noah for an hour since their school gets out at 3:30. Owen is usually home from work closer to 6. The twins and Logan drove, so that was a lot easier on Owen and I. The twins drove together to school and Logan dropped Olivia off at the middle school in the morning. Owen and I dropped Noah and Riley off at school before we headed into work at 9.
"Okay I'll see you all later love you guys," Ava said and grabbed her keys.
"What she said," Liam said.
"Love you too," Owen and I chuckled.
AVAS POV
I was driving to school with Liam this morning.
"You know, mom and dad might be clueless, but I'm not, you're good at math so what are you doing staying after for help?" I said.
"Chill you can't tell them though," he said.
"Fine what?" I said.
"I'm calling twin pact," he said. Twin pact meant we could tell the other person something and we couldn't tell our mom or dad.
"Yeah fine," I said.
"You have to pink promise with the twin pact you know that," he said. I held my pinky out for him.
"Liam I understand the twin pact, what is it?" I said.
"I'm meeting a girl after school," he said.
"Like on a date?" I said as I pulled into a parking spot.
"Well yeah kinda I don't really know, I play video games with her a lot and she goes to school in the next town over so I'm meeting her today after school," he said.
"Do you even know if she's legit?" I said.
"Yes," he said.
"Be safe," I said and got out of the car.
"So what about you and your boyfriend?" He said.
"I don't have a boyfriend," I said.
"Okay who is that boy who you make out with after field hockey practice?" He said.
"How do you know about that?" I said.
"Logan says he sees you during soccer," he chuckled.
"Does mom and dad know?" I said.
"No I made him promise," he chuckled.
"Bruh," I said.
"So who is it?" He said.
"Nobody you know," I said.
"Oh come on," he said.
"Twin pact and I'll tell you," I said and held my finger out.
"Fine," he said.
"Justin, he's a senior in my math class," I said.
"Ooh a senior I see you," he said.
"We're not dating or anything," I said.
"So you just make out?" He said.
"Yup," I chuckled.
OWENS POV
The twins, Logan, and Olivia were on their way to school. It was now almost 7, and Amelia and I got Riley and Noah up at 7:30 every morning if they weren't already awake. I walked into the living room and Amelia was on her computer. I sat down next to her and I kissed her cheek.
"Hi," she giggled.
"Hi," I said. We heard footsteps and Amelia turned her head and Riley walked into the living room.
"Good morning baby," Amelia smiled and reached her arms out for a hug. Riley hugged her and then hugged me.
"Good morning," she said.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked.
"Mhm," she nodded and went into the kitchen to grab her iPad like she does most morning. I put my head on Amelia's shoulder and she was typing something for a case.
"Good morning," we heard noah's voice.
"Good morning," Amelia and I said. He went to go into the kitchen and Amelia chuckled.
"Noah come give me my hug," Amelia said. He ran over to the couch and hugged her and she kissed his head, he hugged me too and then went into the kitchen. Amelia and I got up and I started making breakfast for Riley and Noah. I smiled at them and I was so happy, our family of 8 was perfect, and I wouldn't want it any other way.