4

OWENS POV
Today Amelia had to go into work super early for an emergency surgery so that left me with the kids this morning. I was making coffee and Olivia and Liam came downstairs first.
"Is mom up?" Liam asked.
"No she had to go into work early," I said, "emergency."
"Do we have bagels?" Olivia asked.
"Yeah check the pantry," I said. She started making her bagel and Logan came downstairs next.
"Is your sister up?" I asked.
"Yeah," Logan said. I made Logan and Liam eggs while Olivia was making a bagel. A few minutes later Ava came downstairs.
"Good morning," I said.
"Mhm," she said.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Liam said.
"You okay?" I said.
"Tired," Ava said.
"What do you want for breakfast," I said.
"I'll make something," she said.
"Okay," I said, "Logan do you have soccer today."
"Yeah I'll be home at 3," he said.
"Okay sounds good," I said. I looked at my phone and had a text from Amelia.
"Good morning, love you," It read.
"Good morning, love you too," I sent.
"Everyone up okay?" She sent.
"Yup, eating breakfast now," I sent. I put my phone down and everyone was getting their bags ready. I grabbed everyone's lunches from the fridge and put them on the counter for them to take.
"Okay dad Liam and I are gonna head out now," Ava said and hugged me, "love you."
"I love you too," I said.
"Bye dad love you," Liam said and I gave him a hug.
"Love you too, have a good day guys," I said. They left and Logan and Olivia usually leave about 5 minutes after them.
"What time is mom coming home?" Olivia asked.
"I think 4," I said.
"Okay," Olivia said, "does that mean I have to take the bus home."
"Text Liam," Logan said, "Ava has practice like me but he should be able to come get you."
"Alright," Olivia said.
"And then mom is getting Ava since Liam will have the car," I said.
"What time are you coming home?" Logan said.
"Same time as always, around 6," I said.
"Alright Liv were gonna be late if we don't leave soon," Logan said.
"Okay," she said and they grabbed their bags. I gave them both hugs before leaving.
"I love you," I said to both of them.
"Love you too dad!" They said.
"Have a good day," I said.
"You too!" They said. They left and it was 6:40. Riley and Noah wouldn't be up for a little while. I cleaned up the dishes in the sink and then turned the news on and sat in the living room. I grabbed my computer and started looking at my cases. I was finishing taking some notes on patient symptoms when I heard footsteps. I turned around to see both Riley and Noah.
"Good morning," I smiled.
"Good morning," they said and came and sat down next to me.
"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked.
"Cereal," Riley said.
"Waffles," Noah said.
"Are you guys hungry now?" I asked. They both nodded.
"Can I help make the waffles?" Noah asked.
"Sure thing buddy," I said. We walked into the kitchen and Riley went to make her bowl of cereal and noah helped me with the waffle batter.
AMELIAS POV
I got paged into work this morning at 3am for a 911 surgery, which left Owen home with the kids this morning. I was exhausted and it was only 9. Owen should be in soon which is nice. I was in my office looking at some scans and I heard my door open and I saw my cute husband.
"Hi," I smiled.
"Hi," he said and came over and kissed me.
"Were the kids good this morning?" I asked.
"Of course," he said. I smiled as he sat down across from me.
"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"Sure," he said.
"Can you ask Ava and Logan what time their games are so I can plan my surgeries around them?" I asked.
"Already a step ahead of you, Ava's is at 11 and Logan's is at 1," he said.
"Perfect thank you," I said.
"How were your surgeries this morning?" He asked.
"They went well," I said.
"How many did you have?" He asked.
"2," I said.
"Nice," he said.
"What time does your shift end?" I asked.
"6," he said.
"Can you get pizza on the way home?" I asked,
"Please?"
"Sure," he chuckled.
"You're the best," I said.
"I know," he chuckled.
LOGANS POV
I was walking in the hallway and I saw Ava talking to Justin. I don't really know him but I don't know how I feel about him. Is she hiding him for a reason? I mean why wouldn't she tell Liam until he asked about him? She tells him everything, and I mean everything. I walked past them and I don't think she saw me, I mean she was a little busy making out with Justin anyway.
-
I was walking in the parking lot with Liam.
"Do you think they're dating?" Liam asked.
"Ava and Justin?" I asked.
"Who else," Liam chuckled.
"Yeah," I said.
"Why won't she tell me," Liam said.
"That's a first," I said.
"Shut up," he chuckled.
"Are you getting Olivia?" I asked as I grabbed my soccer equipment from my car.
"Yes," he said.
"Thanks," I said.
"No problem, see you at home," he said.
"See ya," I said.
OLIVIAS POV
Liam was picking me up from school today. I had an extra shitty day today. I had a pop math test today and I failed, and not 70 like last time. Math is my hard subject, and I try really hard but I can never do well in it, and it doesn't help that Ava, Liam, and Logan are all smart. Mom or Dad has to sign that they saw my bad grade because that's how bad it was. I got in the car and I thought to ask Liam about it.
"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"Hi Liam, how was your day? Thanks for picking me up," he mocked as a joke.
"Yes thank you, I appreciate it," I said.
"What favor?" He said.
"Can you forge dad's signature?" I said.
"Why what did you do?" He said as he pulled out of the spot.
"I failed another math test," I said.
"How bad did you do that they have to sign it," he chuckled.
"It's not funny," I said.
"You're right it's not," he said, "I'm not forging dad's signature."
"Okay fine then moms," I said.
"Just talk to them they aren't going to be mad at you," he said.
"I don't want to disappoint them," I said sadly.
"Olivia you aren't going to disappoint them I promise you," he said.
"Okay," I said.
"Can't you just forge the signature yourself?" He said.
"Well I feel better about it if someone else does it," I chuckled. He chuckled as we started driving home.
AVAS POV
Field Hockey practice was over and mom told me she was 10 minutes away because she got out of work late. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Justin.
"Hey you, come behind the bleachers," it read. I smiled and got up and walked behind the bleachers and saw him.
"Hi," I said.
"Hey," he said.
"What's up?" I said.
"Just wanted to give you something," he said.
"What's that?" I said. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. We broke the kiss and I smiled at him.
"You need a ride home?" He asked.
"Oh uh no my moms a few minutes away," I said.
"Okay," he said.
"Yeah," I said. He kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke the kiss again and I could stop smiling.
"You're cute Ava," he said and kissed my forehead.
AMELIAS POV
I was waiting for Ava after practice and I saw her with that boy again. She got in the car and she didn't say anything about him.
"So how was your day?" I asked.
"Good," she said.
"Are you two like a thing?" I asked.
"Are you going to ask that every time you pick me up?" She said.
"No," I chuckled.
"We're just friends," Ava said.