Chapter Twenty-Five ~ The Mudkip Pt. 1

I poke my head out of the water and observe my surroundings.  Luckily, there are no Pixelmon trainers in sight. 

I clamber onto the shore and stand up.  I'm a special kind of Pixelmon in the sense that I'm the same height as a human and can talk like a human, but I'm a pure bred Mudkip.  It's only because my dad was a lost Pixelmon and my mom was a pure mudkip.

I begin sprinting through the meadow, searching for food.  Eating squid and fish all the time really makes you feel sick sometimes. 

I finally find some sheep and kill them with an ice blast.  I grab the mutton and wool and run back to my house, stuffing the supplies into my waterproof bag before diving into the river.

I swim into my house and close the door, keeping the water out.  I place all the food into their respective places and sit on my couch, watching the seaweed and other sea life sway in the current.  Fish swim lazily past, which reminds me of my family. 

I was only five when my parents and sisters were captured by trainers. I've been alone for four years.  While I've been alone, however, I've been teaching myself medicine and brewing.  It's quite a useful skill, especially since I want to be a doctor when I grow up. 

Yelling from outside interrupts my thought.  Curious, I leave my house immediately.  To my horror, I see a Pikachu floating to the bottom of my river, and a small girl clambering out of the water.  Soon after, the girl passes out on the shore.

I swim to the surface and peek out over the water.  Two trainers are running away, leaving the girl alone.

She's a lost Pixelmon.  The only reason that I know that is because when a lost Pixelmon changes from  a pixelmon to a human, they have a sweater like piece of clothing that resembles what they are.  The girl has a Pikachu sweater on. 

The girl didn't see me, but I saw her. I duck beneath the water and carry the dead Pikachu to the surface.  Obviously, she'll want to bury her when she wakes up.

I wonder who she is...