Chapter 37

Julia's POV

I walk into the Pixelmon trainer headquarters and approach the front desk.

"This is going to sound really, really random, but do you know of two Pixelmon trainers that got into a fight with a Pikachu ten years ago?" I ask the lady behind the desk.

"Umm, that's a strange question, but I do have an answer for you. You see those two guys in the corner over there? Yeah, they haven't shut up about their fight with a Pikachu since it happened," she replies, pointing.

I look over and grin.

"Thank you."

"May I ask why you're so interested in this?" the lady asks.

"Uh, I'm doing research on fighting skills and stuff. I heard about this fight that happened from a... friend, and I wanted to research more," I stutter.

"Alright. Have fun!"

I quickly walk away from the desk and take a deep breath. She was completely blind to my lie, which is a good thing, I guess.

I approach the table where the guys are sitting and grin.

"I need to speak with you two about a research project I'm doing. Could I talk with you outside?"

They look at each other and nod before standing up and following me outside the headquarters.

"So, what are you researching?" one of them asks.

"The number of Pixelmon killed by trainers in the span of a decade," I say, grinning mischeviously.

"Why would you..." one of them begins, but he stops midsentence.

"I heard about a Pikachu who got shoved into a river and killed by two bastards who look a lot like you..." I say.

"How do you know about that? There was nobody in those woods except us and two Pika-" the second one begins, but stops. "You're the Pikachu that fought us."

"Give the man a prize!" I say, clapping slowly.

"Uh, we're sorry! We didn't mean to kill your mom!" says the first trainer.

"Yes you did. And now, you'll pay for it," I snarl.

I turn into a Pikachu and summon lighting bolts, which send the trainers sprawling to the ground. I then charge up my tail and smack them each on the arm with it, leaving a lighting bolt mark.

I transform into a human and look down at them.

"There. Something to remember me by."

Khali's POV

I look around my village, and I can't believe what I see.

Mobs everywhere. The old buildings are still destroyed, and new buildings made of end stone, obsidian, netherrack, nether brick and other assorted materials are built around the rubble.

One huge tower looms in the back, and I know that's where their leader is.

I sneak through the shadows until I reach the tower. I slip inside and run through it until I reach the main hall.

The leader of the mobs is a giant zombie, sitting atop a throne made of bones and obsidian.

I step in front of him, and his guards raise their weapons.

"Halt!" the zombie king orders. The mobs stop their attack, and I breathe a sigh of relief. "Why are you here, assassin?"

I think of the sword on my back, but I don't reach for it.

"I am here, Mighty King, to kill you," I say, taking a sarcastic bow.

"You!? Kill me!? Why would you need to do that?" he asks, laughing.

"Did you not send your troops into this village ten years ago?" I ask. The zombie king nods and motions for me to continue.

"Well, I lived in this village before you attacked it and killed my family, as well as a lot of other people. So, your majesty, that is why I am here to kill you."

The king laughs and bangs his fists on the armrest of his throne.

"One assassin is not enough to kill me and destroy my kingdom! Are you stupid?"

I smirk and press send on a pre-written text message to all of Team Canadian. In an instant, they're all standing beside me.

"Is this enough, your Highness?"

Wolfie summons a force field around us to block arrow shots while Justina flies around, shooting down zombies. Ann kills an assortment of mobs, and Julia electrocutes them with lightning bolts.

While the king is distracted trying to get re-enforcements, I run at him and stab him repeatedly in the chest. He gurgles and tries to swat me off, but I dodge and stab him again.

The king groans and disappears into smoke. The rest of the mobs are wiped out, and we have a Team Canadian group hug.

That went better than expected.

A/N: Team Crafted POV's come in the next chapter! Woo!
Media: One of my photo edits of Team Canadian and Team Crafted.