Chapter 43

Adam's POV

I wake up slowly and look aroud. Ann, Mitch, Khali, and Jerome are all gone, Jason, Justina, and Ty are flying around the roof, and everyone else is just sitting around.

"Adam?" a voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see Julia looking at me, a grin on her face.

She walks over to me and helps me up off the cot.

"I'm glad you're okay."

Jerome, Khali, Mitch, and Ann all walk into the room, and Ty, Justina, and Jason all land on the ground. Quentin, Wolfie, and Ian all walk over to us, and soon enough, we're all standing in a circle.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask.

Everyone looks around at each other and shrug. Nobody though of what we would do.

"We have our Team houses, and Adam has a kingdom. Why don't we use our Team houses as vacation houses, but live here in the castle?" Wolfie asks, breaking the silence.

Everyone nods, and Mitch puts his hands up, grinning.

"Guys! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There is definitely not enough room in this castle for all of us."

Jerome punches him in the arm, and everyone laughs.

"I like Wolfie's plan," I say. "Let's all go find our bedrooms!"

Everyone runs off, and the sound of people claiming rooms echoes through the hall.

I walk to my bedroom, which is from before I was chased out of my kingdom, and lie down on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling and smile, holding my amulet in my hand.

These people are my family.

A/N: Hey everyone !
Sorry about the lack in updates. Usually I update once or twice a day, but I've had family over, and a serious case of writers block too. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!