Chapter 44

General POV
1 Year Later

"How's it going, Adam?" Ty asks as he approaches the budder throne.

"It's good!" he replies, standing up. He adjusts the crown on his head and puts his sword in his sheath.

Mitch and Ian walk through the throne room, bows in their hands and quivers of arrows on their backs.

"We're going out shooting," Ian says. The two of them run into the training grounds, where all of the targets are set up.

Justina and Khali are sparring there, and Ann and Jerome slice at dummies with their axes. Quentin hands Jason a new plasma gun that he designed, which works perfectly with his spacesuit.

"All you have to do is grab the handle, and it will detect your hand and loosen the grips, which will allow you to fight with it," Quentin explains.

"Awesome," Jason replies. He follows the intructions, and sure enough, it works.

Jason begins target practice with his new weapon, and Quentin begins making more healing supplies.

"Wolfie, come here," Ty calls as he leaves the castle with Adam.

"Yeah?" Wolfie asks.

"I want to teach you how to use your powers to fly."

Wolfie grins, and him and Ty run off into the field to begin training.

"Hey," says Julia from behind Adam. He spins around and grins when he sees her.

"Hey."

"Wanna train together?"

"Definitely."

With that, all of Team Crafted and all of Team Canadian are in the field, training away.

Mitch's POV

I look over at Ann from my target and aim my bow at her dummy. I let it fly, and the arrow stabs it's side, causing her to jump in surprise.

She glares at me before grinning, and I drop my bow and run. She chases me through the field before tackling me.

"You're so fluffy," I laugh, and she grins before kissing me.

"Don't shoot my training equipment."

"No promises."

Ann laughs and helps me up, and we both look over at the training field.

"I ship it," Justina calls. She doesn't see Ty sneak up behind her, and he puts his hands on her shoulders.

"I ship us," he says. She spins around, and he spreads his wings. She copies him, and they take off into the sky.

Mitch and I walk back to the main field, and Jerome takes Khali's hand. She looks over at him in surprise, and he kisses her.

Adam and Julia hold hands and look at each other, both grinning.

Wolfie's POV

"Couples," I smirk as I watch everyone in the field.

"Who needs a girlfriend when you have your bros?" Jason says.

"Exactly," I reply.

"Who wants to cause some trouble?" Ian asks.

"I would be up for that," Quentin says.

Ian grabs a bucket of water and Quentin grabs a bunch of squid and slime spawn eggs.

"This'll be good," Jason says.

Ian places the bucket of water, and Quentin spawns a bunch of squids. Then he spawns the slimes.

Both Team Crafted and Team Canadian has a phobia of squids and slimes because of this invasion that happened about a month after we claimed the kingdom. But what they don't know is that these fake mobs.

Everyone looks over at the slimes and squids and their eyes widen.

"DEAR GOD SAVE US!!!" Adam screams.

Everyone freaks out and starts grabbing their weapons. Ian, Quentin, Jason, and I stand on the roof of Quentin's lab, which is right next to the training field, and laugh hysterically as everyone rushes around, killing fake mobs.

Jerome stabs a slime, and it explodes into cooked fish.

"THAT IS VILE!!!!" he screams, running away from the fish. Ann follows close on his heels, and they hide from the fake mobs.

"Who did this!?" Justina yells. Her eyes land on us, and we all take off running towards the castle.

"DAMMIT YOU GUYS!" Khali yells. Everyone takes off into a chase after the four of us, and we keep running, still laughing.

Our lives are pretty great.

A/N: Yay comedy!