Chapter 29

Justina's POV

After hearing the Team Crafted backstories, I have so many mixed emotions.

There's another Ender hybrid. I'm not the only one.

"I think I should introduce my team as well," Ann says. "I'm Ann, I lived in the same village as Jerome before it was attacked. I figured he was dead, so I ran away. I ended up falling asleep after running for hours, and that got me captured. I was taken to a prison where they chained me up. My next door cellmate was Justina." She looks over at me, and I take a deep breath.

"I was being trained to be an assassin when one night, I found out I was an Ender Assassin. Basically, half ender dragon hybrid, half assassin. My parents gave me headphones to help me contain it, but the kids at my school found out and I got taken away to prison. I met Ann, and together we broke out. After that, we met Ty, aka Wolfie, running through the woods," I say, looking over at Wolfie. Ty, the other Ender, looks surprised, and I grin slightly.

"I was a sorcerer in hiding. My foster parents didn't know about it until I got tired of their abuse and snapped. After that, I ran away. I met Justina and Ann, and we travelled together. That's when we met Julia," Wolfie says, looking over to the Pixelmon.

"I was living with my mom, who adopted me. She was a purebred Pikachu, and I'm a Lost Pixelmon. Anyway, she went out to hunt, and that's when she was captured by trainers. I fought them, and they released my mom and shoved her into the river. After that, I ran for a bit, but passed out. That's when I met the others. I joined them, and after that we met Khali," Julia says, looking at the second assassin.

"I was also training to be an assassin. I got caught in a fight with some mobs after my village was raided by them, and I ended up getting shot by a skeleton. They found me on the street and brought me back to their small, dirt base. My parents were killed, and we decided to join together. After exploring, we met Libby," Khali says, looking over at the human.

"I was in an adoption centre, but everyone there hated me. They didn't feed me, and they treated me like crap. Then, these guys saved me from the house after I ate pufferfish. We started building a house together, and then we met you guys," Libby says.

"Wow... so we're all pretty much orphans?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah," Ann replies.

"Wait, you're an Ender too?" Ty asks me. I nod and adjust my headphones slightly.

"Do you want to go on a flight with me?" he asks. I nod and together, we walk out to fly.

Adam's POV

I have so many questions.

Justina and Ty go out to fly, and I nervously adjust my sunglasses.

"I'm going out to shoot some targets," Ian says.

"I'll go with you. I could use some archery practice," Libby says.

They walk into the backyard with their bows and quivers while the rest of us sit quietly.

"I want to go climb trees," Ann mumbles. Jerome, Mitch, and Khali all perk up.

"I could use a good climb," Khali says.

"Same," Jerome and Mitch say at the same time. They all run outside and begin climbing up the jungle tree in the backyard.

Now it's just me, Julia, Quentin, Jason, and Wolfie.

"I'm going to work on potions," Quentin says.

"Sounds fun. I can practice magic and experiment with new potions," Wolfie says.

"I'm going to the roof. I want to see the stars," Jason says.

Julia and I are left alone.

"So that amulet is from the Budder Kingdom?" she asks. I nod.

"Yeah, my birth parents gave it to me before they were chased out of the kingdom. I've never taken it off."

A/N: Wow, two updates in one night. I'm on a roll... :)