Easter Surprise Part 2

Grian

I looked at myself in the furnace, and the reflection showed a rabbit! Although, it looked very ood...

For starters, It was a tan rabbit fully, but my clothes shrinked along with me. I had no more shoes, except for gray feet. 

My elytra was gone, safe in a chest along with all my other stuff. There was a note on said chest and I carefully read it. It said,

Dear Unfortunate Reader,     

By now you've probably seen that you turned into a rabbit, and that none of your stuff is on you. Well, it's part of the Easter curse. Let me tell you the story. There was once a rabbit that fell into human hands. He was forced to be a 'lab rat', which is important in the story. The rabbit was later released, with some potion on him. On Easter, which was when he was hiding eggs, another human found him hiding said eggs. He sped away, leaving some of his contaminated fur in the air. A few minutes later the human transformed into a rabbit. He set out to find a cure. The human met with a wise rabbit, and the rabbit said, 'In order to turn back into a human, you must gather the 3 dimension crystals and make a circle. Then you must be in the circle by the end of the day of it to work. However, you cannot touch the crystals at all, or else the crystals will go back to their places and dimensions and the day will reset to the next one. This only works on Easter. If you fail to do so you are stuck in this form until you either pass on the curse or get rid of it.' The human decided to do the latter, and the curse continues to this very day, unless you can get this curse rid of by following the wise rabbit's knowledge. I am sorry for passing the curse onto you, and I hope you do get rid of the curse.

Signed, Gertrude

I processed this for-wait. Gertrude?! As in receptionist for Sahara and door lady for G-team Gertrude?! Na, it couldn't have been Gertrude, she was off enjoying Season 6 with the rest of the witches and mobs.

I decided to find a way to gather the 3 crystals. I went to the enchanting area with a mini library to see if there were any books about the crystals.

After half an hour of searching and reading, I learned that each crystal was in each dimension, one in the End, Nether, and Overworld. I came up with a plan, but I would have to bump into one of the Hermits for it to succeed.

I grabbed a paper and pen, then started writing.

Iskall

Everyone split up to search for Grian. Me and Mumbo went to Grian's hobbit hole first, it was the most logical.

While we were flying to Grian's I saw an odd looking rabbit down below. It looked like it wanted my attention, so I nudged Mumbo and pointed. He nodded, and we landed to see what was with the rabbit.

The rabbit looked...happy? I bent down to take a closer look.

It was a tan rabbit like the desert ones, but we weren't in the desert, and it had a mini red sweatshirt and gray pants, just like the one's Grian wears everyday. The rabbit's feet looked like they had shoes, but it was just gray fur.

The rabbit had a note in it's mouth, so Mumbo picked it up. "Alright, here's what the note says," Mumbo says to me, "'Hello! If you're reading this, then you my have noticed Grian's gone missing. Well, the rabbit you got this note from is Grian.'" Mumbo and I looked at the rabbit. It was smiling, I think. Mumbo continued, "'What I need you to do is give this note to X(unless you're the one that found me X) and he'll read it. What I need you to do is to split up into 3 groups. Why? In order for me to turn back I have to gather one crystal from each dimension, the Overworld, Nether, and End, and put then in a circle around me. I cannot touch the crystals, that's why I'm asking you for your help. I should transform back. I have a map for each dimension included in this note. Please do this by the end of the day or else I'll never be able to turn back. If you do succeed I'll explain everything later. For now, call everyone to the shopping district. Your friend, Grian.'"

I pulled out the communticator and started getting everyone.

<Iskall-Everyone, we found Grian. Sort of. Just, come to the shopping district>

<Cub-What do you mean'Sort of'?>

<Xisuma-Did you find Grian or not?>

I sighed. <Iskall- Yes, but Grian also has a note for you. Like I said, go to the shopping district>

<False- Roger!>

<Tango-Sure.>

A couple more messages popped up, saying yes in there own way. Mumbo put Grian into his front pocket since he has so small, and we flew to the shopping district.

Xisuma

Everyone was waiting when Mumbo and Iskall finally landed. "Sorry! We had some, issues,"Mumbo apologizes. "It's okay. Just, where's Grian exactly?" I ask. And as if on cue, a small desert rabbit with a recognizable red sweatshirt and grey pants leaps out of Mumbo's shirt. It has a note wrapped neatly in it's pocket, runs towards me, and is handing me the note.

"Grian! Why'd you just leap out! You could've gotten hurt!" Mumbo exclaims.

"Wait a sec, THAT'S Grian?!" Scar shouts. A couple of murmurs come from the crowd.

The rabbit Mumbo called 'Grian' was still handing me the note, thumping it's foot impatiently. I take it, and read aloud.

Time skip 'cause you already know what the note says!

After I finished reading I looked down at the rabbit. "Okay. So you're Grian?" It nodded. "And you've transformed into a rabbit, on Easter?" It nodded. "And we need to gather 3 crystals from each dimension to transform you back?" It nodded once more.

"Can't we keep him like this? He's cute!" False points out. Grian runs toward False, jumps up, and slaps her. "Ow! Never mind!"

Okay. So Mumbo, Iskall, False, and I will do the Overworld crystal. Cleo, Doc, Scar, and Cub, you guys do the Nether. That leaves Stress, Ren, Bdubs, and Jevin to do the End. I wish everyone good luck. And Grian?" Grian turns around. "Don't go blowing up stuff or setting things on fire while we're gone." Grian sighs. We all follow the maps and head off.

Time skip 'cause I'm lazy!

Grian

It was becoming sunset when I saw everyone come back with the crystals. I had prepared a spot for each crystal, some grass surrounded by coarse dirt for the Overworld, some netherack for the Nether, and some end stone of the End. Thankfully everyone understands and pt the crystals in their places. I wait but nothing happens. We wait longer and still nothing happens. Finally I give, "Why isn't it working!" Everyone hears my voice, not just little rabbit sounds.

A few minutes later I'm on the ground, back to human form, being hugged by all my hermit buds, even Cub. Xisuma breaks away and asks, "Still, how'd you turn into a rabbit any way?"

I smile. "Well, it all started when..."

THE END!

Yeah, nothing much happens after Grian explains. Still, happy Easter for those who celebrate!

And oof, 1182 words!