Corruption: Teaser

I'm putting this here mainly because I have no inspiration, and because I'm going to make another book. Why? I don't know, but the non hermitcraft book I started might be on a hiatus, but for now just read this little teaser. And yes, the story might change when I actually start it. Still, GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!

~No one's POV~

screech

The monorail came to a halt. The passengers exited the car, leaving a short young man with a red rolled-up sleeved sweatshirt and grey pants still asleep on their seat. The monorail driver checked to make sure everyone had left before bringing the car to the next stop. He saw the guy and nudged him. "Hey, kid, wake up." He mumbled in reply, "I'm not a kid."

He still got up, waved goodbye, and left the driver to his own devices. The driver found a chicken mask nearby and assumed it was the ki- I mean the guy's. "Hey! You left your mask here!" The driver threw it at him. He caught it, and before he could say it wasn't his the monorail car zoomed away.

He sighed, and before putting the mask in his backpack he inspected it. For some reason it had a weird name, he couldn't pronounce it. He felt like he would need it, but he wasn't sure why. Still, he checked his phone for the address of the apartment he was going to live in, along with two other guys already there, one of then he knew. He called for a taxi, but started walking, watching the superheros of the city cleaning up the aftermath of what looked like a nuclear bomb explosion with a small bit of happiness.