Powerpuff Girls x Hermitcraft

Please don't ask why I did this. Also Since there are three trios I decided to do a version for each one. The trios are the Architects, ZIT, and the gals. I have no idea what ZIT is like, only from other hermitcraft AU's, so if something needs to be fixed, please let me know.

Narrator(what? The narrator has a key role in one of the episodes): Evil Xisuma but nicer

Professor Utonium : Idk, maybe Xisuma?

Blossom(made with everything nice): Grian/Mumbo bc Grian is lead architect but Mumbo is the responsible one. Tango bc he's the most sane. all the girls are like Blossom but I'm leaning towards Stress

Buttercup(made with spice): I'm leaning towards Iskall bc he is the PvP-er but then again Grian does plenty of tricks. I think Zed is the trickster/ PvP-er remind me if I'm wrong. False is the PvP-er, I think

Bubbles(made with sugar): Grian definitely bc he's shortest, most innocent, and cute like a kitten kind of way not the <3 kind of way if you get what I'm saying. Maybe Impulse since I did everyone else? Cleo, bc she was last, sorry!

Mojo Jojo: probably Doc.

Sedusa: all the girls are taken but if they weren't, maybe Cleo would be her?

Fuzzy Lumkins: Ren?

Princess: Like Sedusa, maybe Stress if this was Season 6?

Rowdyruff Boys: Okay here's where I move ZIT from Powerpuff Girls to Rowdyruff boys...or maybe the Architects. You choose.

Him: He looks like a devil, but Tango's already in use, so excluding looks I'm going to say Cub?

Oof I had to do so research but thank goodness this is off my list of randomness. I just thought of it and it sounded good. So bye that one person that read this!