Door Thief!

Scar

I was coming back home to chill when I saw something not unusual but unusual at the same time.

My front door was gone. Again. For the fourth time.

I always ask Grian if he knows something about this whenever we talk, but he just says it's been happening to him too. The other hermits say the same. 

I had checked Grian's hobbit hole whenever I could to see if it got stolen. I never saw it, but I guessed that someone always did it when no one was around.

I wanted to see who the door thief really was, so I set up my plan. 

First, I would set up the redstone to make a trap. Then, I would put the door back. How the trap works is that once the door gets removed, then a hole would come from the ground and he would land safely into my obsidian walled hole for the thief. And if that didn't work there would be tripwire hooks that opened up a pool of lava.

Once the trap was ready, I would bring in BadTimesWithScar to watch the trap.

Time skip to the next day

I woke up to find both traps set off, the pool of lava burning many villagers and the obsidian hole had many zombies inside. And to top it off my door was gone. I looked around for any clues. The only one I found was a sign that said, Oops, try again. Maybe instead don't make pitfall traps or lava traps since everyone has an elytra. I broke the sign, until I realized I still had BadTimesWithScar on camera. I quickly went over to him to check the footage.

The video was about 10 hours long, but only the 10th hour was the most interesting.

The hour was of someone bringing lots of villagers Then the person brought tons of zombies. Both mobs fell into the hole, then the person fell into each hole. But they used their elytra to escape. Then The person took the door. It looked like they we waving at random positions, until the thief finally looked at the camera and waved. I paused it there. The thief had different dyed leather armor, a red chestplate, blue pants, and yellow shoes. The thief had a parrot head, and had placed a sign that said, Pesky Bird Strikes Again!. I was angry that the traps didn't work, but at least now I know who did the door stealing. I randomly muttered, "Pesky bird."

The End!

Will Scar catch the pesky bird? Probably not.

And goodbye that one person that reads this because they were bored and had already read everything else!