More Grians?! (Season 6) Part 1

No perma-death at all, and the only actual player is the REAL GRIAN. Not all the other Grians.

Grian

I was busy fixing Robot Grian in my own world when I got a message from Iskall.

<Iskall- Architect meeting now! Sorry for late convenience!>

<Mumbo- Got it! Coming over right now!>

<Iskall- Grian, log on!>

<Grian- Okay, okay! Let me just finish up!>

I finished tightening the bolt and went to the portal that led to the hub. Robot Grian stopped me.

"Grian," he said in a very monotone voice, "Where are you going?"

"Sorry Robot Grian, I have a meeting to get to! Don't go running off cliffs because of NPG(NPC Grian)!"

"But can we come with you?". I thought about it, knowing that Both Robot Grian(I'm going to call him RG) and NPG weren't actual players. I replied, "Yeah! NPG! Come over here!"

NPG came over to us, holding items for more rustic houses. "Yes? Are we going somewhere new for me to build rustic houses?"

"Well actually, I'm going to bring you guys to the server I was invited to. Although Iskall and Mumbo aren't going to be happy when I come late. Anyways, come through the portal with me."

Both were excited, I don't even know how they can show that. We go through the portal, through the hub, and into the hermitcraft portal.

When we came in, we were back where I was last time, in my base.

"Alright, now should I leave you here... No, you guys don't know the area well. Still, how will I bring you guys across the ocean?"

RG responds, "You did install an elytra into me, and I can just carry NPG." I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. Soon the three Grian's were off, with a certain creeper in a lab coat watching.

Time skip!

I landed in the meeting room. Mumbo and Iskall greeted me, until Mumbo saw the other two behind me.

"Uh, Grian? Who are they?" I turned around and saw RG and NPG arguing in binary.

"RG! NPG!" They swiftly turned to face me. "Mumbo, Iskall, these are my, er, creations, Robot Grian or RG and NPC Grian or NPG. RG, NPG, these are my friends I told you I had a meeting with. They asked me to come with."

"Wait Grian, you made them?" Iskall asked.

"Yeah. NPG was the first one made, and he is kinda obsessed with building rustic houses. I can't seem to fix him. RG was next, and I mainly made him to do build battles for me if I ever get sick. I mostly made them for build battles, but they hang around in my world most of the time." I realized I had never told them I created two clones of me, and they were kind of shocked.

"Why did you never tell us about them?" Both of them looked angry and curious at the same time. "I guess I completely forgot about them until I come back to my world. Anyways, what was the sudden meeting-" I was interrupted by a landing Doc and Scar.

"Grian and clones, you are all now property of Area 77!" they said at the same time.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Questions for you:

1. Who are the Area 77 team? Is it just Doc and Scar bc IDK

2. Out of Doc and Scar bc everyone else is busy in this AU, who's more likely going to break the fourth wall. I really need that info for the next part.

The end and bye to the one person reading this. I know you're reading this.