Gri-gos and Their Adventures: #1, Part 1

Gri-go is just the shortened word for Grian alter egos. In the first story, well, just read to find out. Also they all have shared memories up until this point, because they were all joined in the beginning but not anymore.

Sherlock Grian

After the little Grian party Doc and Scar let us all leave, so everyone went on their way. By that, I mean Hippie Grian going to the Hippie commune, the trio of Grian reporters going to finally make Hermit News better, and the other Grian's finding their homes. Grian and NPG were getting homes ready for any Grian that had no actual building that was memorable for them, such as Salesman Grian and Ariana Griande.

I wasn't heading for Baker Street though. I grabbed Hippie Grian and discussed some of my plans with him.

"Okay, Hippie?"

"Ya?"

"I need Renbob's other side, you know, Rendog."

"What for?"

I'm going to use the ego divider on him-"

Hippie gasped, "To separate Renbob and Rendog?"

"I guess I can do that as well, but I wanted to get Dogson. I'm going to get Docson also, so that we can all be together. So if you get Ren, I can separate him to get Dogson and Renbob," I sighed.

"Deal!"

We shook hands, and the hippie flew off to find Ren. Thankfully I saw where Doc went, so I followed him. He was about to turn around, so I flew up to one of the supporting bars. Thank goodness we all could fly really well.

Doc checked around him, then looked up. I stared Doc in the eyes, he stared back, and we had a mini staring contest until I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the ego divider. He banged on the door, probably yelling curse words, but I brushed it off. I set the system to only take Docson out, and I turned the machine on.

A few minutes later, and the door opened with Doc and Docson coming out. Hippie Grian came flying in, with Ren in tow. Well, it looked like Renbob currently, I don't know. "I brought Renbob!" Hippie Grian came in with a smooth landing. As for Renbob, well, he lost a few hearts.

"Okay, Doc and Docson, stand over here. Renbob, can you please go in. Hippie Grian, press the buttons scan, trio, normal, hippie, and detective. As for me, I need to fix up a certain something."

I flew off to Baker Street, dropping a note for Dogson and Docson.

Docson

sorry if this pov is bad

I watched as Sherlock Grian flew off in the distance, and a paper fluttered down. I went over and picked it up. Before I started reading I watched as Hippie Grian pushed the buttons that Sherlock told him, and soon out came Ren, Renbob, and our Scooby Doo, Dogson. Of course, they were confused, but they got over it quickly. Dogson spotted me near Doc, and ran over. 

"Heyo Docson," he tipped his hat.

I tipped my hat in reply, "Hello Dogson. Before you split from everyone else, Sherlock had flew off, and left a note for us."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah. Let me read it: 'To Docson and Dogson(or Scooby, whatever you choose), come to , well, you-know-where. We have work to do. Of course, Sherlock Grian' I guess we're going to Baker Street. See you Doc!"

"See ya Ren and Renbob! Bye Hippie Grian!"

We flew to Baker Street, where Sherlock was waiting.

I going to end here because this has been a draft for a while. Also, who should have a mystery to solve for the trio, and what should the mystery be about. Until then, bye!