Random Idea's

(WILL BE UPDATED WHENEVER, SO CHECK ON THIS ONCE A WEEK PROBABLY. You may use these idea's, but please ask me first. Then credit me when you post the idea. I will also be making these ideas, I'm just putting them here so I won't forget)

1. The Masked Crafter(based off of the Masked Singer)

A really weird but also cool idea I came up with, so your's truly(OC) has asked the Prime Watchers and Admins(yep we're doing sort of a crossover but I don't count it) if she could host a Masked Singer show on MC. They said yes, saying stuff about how it would spice up life, and she got a server up and ready.
You fans will be the audience and will decide who has to be on the bottom. Four people can ask to be a Prime Admin/Watcher, just tell me. Then I'll message you(not comment on your profile, I'm keeping these secret) the two costumed people, their hints, and their song. Then tell me who you think they are.
If you want a certain MC YT-er on here MESSAGE me. Not comment, but MESSAGE. Give me the YT-er, their costume, and their song. If I don't know it I will ask you a couple of FANDOM Q's(like what most people would write for them bc I'm not putting their actual facts)

2. Not to be made yet...